Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap  -- Closed >

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Old 03-18-2013, 08:12 AM

lv2sew 2011 your runner is on its way
Old 03-18-2013, 09:06 AM

My table topper arrived last week from maryellen2u. It is beautiful and I love it! this is the first chance I have had to post a picture!!! The colors are beautiful. Thak you for being such a wonderful partner!!!
Attached Thumbnails photo-20-.jpg  
Old 03-18-2013, 12:16 PM

wow very pretty lovely runner you have there. for the going to post it laters its ok now is later! post post post!
Old 03-18-2013, 02:44 PM

Hi all, I received a beautiful table runner with machine embroidered hot air balloons. Thank you Vanogay for your lovely work.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 03-18-2013, 03:45 PM

hey, dusty'smomma! i rec'd your wonderful, whimsical table runner today! it is adorable. have i mentioned one of my dogs is named monkey? and i have a large monkey hanging from a leaf in my family room. i think it should have come air mail with all the cute hot air balloons! you did a great job and i can't wait to hang it! ( all my tables (all 1 of them, lol) are consigned to permanent quilting status. this makes the perfect edition to the family room/ stairway. oooo, just had an idea! maybe it will look fantastic going up the stair wall. at any rate i love it!!!!! could you tell? lolol, i hide my feelings so well! not. chuckling maniacly!
Old 03-18-2013, 04:18 PM

Default Table runner received from Tam Moo

I received the nicest spring table runner along with a packet of note cards from Tammy; the soft yellow butterfly fabric is a perfect match to the yellow in our dining room. Thank you Tammy for being my swap partner.
Attached Thumbnails march-2013-anastasia-table-runner-swap-tam-moo.jpg  
Old 03-18-2013, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
hey, dusty'smomma! i rec'd your wonderful, whimsical table runner today! it is adorable. have i mentioned one of my dogs is named monkey? and i have a large monkey hanging from a leaf in my family room. i think it should have come air mail with all the cute hot air balloons! you did a great job and i can't wait to hang it! ( all my tables (all 1 of them, lol) are consigned to permanent quilting status. this makes the perfect edition to the family room/ stairway. oooo, just had an idea! maybe it will look fantastic going up the stair wall. at any rate i love it!!!!! could you tell? lolol, i hide my feelings so well! not. chuckling maniacly!
I'm glad you like it. I would have loved to have had the confidence to finish quilting it out from what little I did, but I just don't think my FM skills are nearly there yet. I loved the little monkeys fussy cut to look like they're playing in the balloon baskets, lol. I wanted to put little eyes on them, but I couldn't figure out how to make them stay without washing off or being in the way if you put it on a table & wanted to set something on it.

I can't wait to see mine now!
Old 03-18-2013, 06:19 PM

you should get yours tomorrow! barring some natural disaster, according to the p.o. thanks also for the thread and notecards! i will happily use both!! you have been a very fun swap partner, and the clouds are wonderful! you will see that my quilting is far from perfect, but i figure that is one of the best features of this swap. you are free to try new things, and practice skills. so i try to always do something new to me in each swap. some work out better than others. but that's how we get better! i thought your quilting was great and i love my monkeys and balloons!
Old 03-19-2013, 08:38 AM

Maryellen2u acknowledge she received her table runner, but i did not see a picture show up here, so I thought I would share what I sent to Maryellen2u. She said she liked it!
Attached Thumbnails photo-22-.jpg  
Old 03-19-2013, 09:24 AM

oooo, gray! how springy and fun! makes me feel all playful! she would be nutz not to like it! (do we allow nutz on here? i mean other than brat and me? o) h, yeah, we do. nodding head, but maryellen2u isn't a nut.) it's lovely, gray!