Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-13-2011, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by mooretll
Some really nice packages being received. I will start warming up the bench and bring the coffee lol
I think we need to cool down the bench, lol, it is already hot :mrgreen: No coffee for me, but hubby squeezed fresh lemonade last evening, I'll bring a pitcher. :XD:

Carrie, I love your hot pads.
Zappy, how thoughtful of your partner to individually wrap the gifts, maybe I'll start doing that.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:23 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

WOw what awesome sp pkg's everyone is getting. I will be sending mine off tomorrow. Today was the first day I was able to drive since last Tuesday so my first trip out was to get the finishing touches for my SP's goodie box. Hope she likes it!!??
Old 04-13-2011, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Some really nice packages being received. I will start warming up the bench and bring the coffee lol
I think we need to cool down the bench, lol, it is already hot :mrgreen: No coffee for me, but hubby squeezed fresh lemonade last evening, I'll bring a pitcher. :XD:

Zappy, how thoughtful of your partner to individually wrap the gifts, maybe I'll start doing that.

Yummy.......lemonade, how delicious on a hot Florida bench
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: even though we shouldn't start sitting out yet, mail date is not til the 19th :wink: :wink: how bout we meet for some conversation, lemonade, and tips for things we do best with quilting. I'll share my mitered corner secrets.........
Old 04-13-2011, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Terryl
Originally Posted by candi

Yummy.......lemonade, how delicious on a hot Florida bench
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: even though we shouldn't start sitting out yet, mail date is not til the 19th :wink: :wink: how bout we meet for some conversation, lemonade, and tips for things we do best with quilting. I'll share my mitered corner secrets.........
I am all ears my friend.
Guess what I started working on today? yup, my orange Lone Star :mrgreen: Wish me luck!
Old 04-13-2011, 02:43 PM

Roseysue,
What a great package you recieved!
Love that fabric panel!

Linda58
Old 04-13-2011, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Here is a sneak peak at a couple of items that will be in my Sp's package, 2 Hot pads.
Hoping to mail on Monday to someone in Ca.
Awesome hot pads!!! I would love to have those.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by grammynan
I just received the most incredible package from quiltnut4ever!
Everything she included was thought out and perfect!

I got 6 fat quarters of different pink fabric (my favorite color!), a crossword puzzle book (my second favorite hobby!), 2 spools of thread, a german made sewing machine needle (which I can't wait to try out!), some Starbucks coffee (my favorite!), a pattern for a little bag and one for a table topper (which are my favorite things to make), an adorable piece of fabric with "girlfriends" on it, an "I Love Sewing" emery board AND the book "Quilt Pink" ( which is chock full of pink quilts)!!!

I am so appreciative of the care with which this package was put together! Thank you, quiltnut4ever!! You did so good!! You made my day!
You are so welcome. This package was so much fun to put together! Enjoy it! :)
Old 04-13-2011, 04:12 PM

My secret pal squishy has been sent! I hope she likes it. The state starts with a vowel and her first name starts with the same letter as my first name.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by raggedyann
WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!

michelle (mstandridge) sent me such a FUN package!!! i so love all the modern fabric and especially the pincushion/thread catcher that she made!!! (you made that right michelle? it is beautiful!) i couldn't have picked a prettier fabric for that if i tried! and i have been wanting/needing one of those for a while now!!! i have pics of everything to post, but need hubby to download for me....will post asap!

thank you!!!!
You are very welcome for all. And yes I did make the pincushion/scrap sac that is one of my favorite things and always have several orders for them. Just like to pick special colors for SP swap. So glad you liked the colors.

michelle
Old 04-13-2011, 04:13 PM

Lots of nice squishies this month!!!