Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST >

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

Old 08-15-2012, 09:02 AM

Here it comes here it comes....track message.....OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 09:17 AM

Ok Krystyna, you sure move around the country a lot! you surely must be tired.. from staking out everyones mailboxs ..those who are missing their packages check her skirts, I think she is tucking them under that long dress she always seems to be wearing.. and speaking of KRYSTYNA.. I received a package in the mail yesterday. To me, apparently from me too.. I looked at it in shock. A) what the heck! a package FOR ME?? and B) from me in mystery handwriting. There inside much to my pleasure is a beautiful quilt calendar with terrific huge pull out pages of instructions on how to make each of the quilts. It was like a great magazine! then a cookbook of holiday recipes which I am refraining from reading til dialysis Thursday. Its in the bag and will be read top to bottom and back again. Bet you it gets passed around too so thank you Me There was a nice note saying this was to stave me off until my package arrived and it was signed.. K. Darned it .. who here has a name that starts with K??? hum.. any ideas? I was pleased with what I received. That said.. hey I just saw another package that was misdirected .. give that back. Dove bars? did I see fabric and dove bars?? surely you opened the wrong one!
Old 08-15-2012, 09:21 AM

Yes! The "Inside Outside Buddy Quilt" by Charlotte's Sew Natural.

Google it - it is SUPER easy.

Originally Posted by nikki128 View Post
There are some great packages coming in. I got a message from my secret pal that she got her package yesterday. As for me I am waiting patiently for my squishie

In the meantime I am busy filling orders, working part time and trying to start on 2 baby quilts I need to get done by the beginning of October ! Anyone know of a quick easy pattern for a baby quilt. These are for twins so I thought I would do the same pattern. One is a boy one is a girl.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:34 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]355612[/ATTACH]Yes I think it will be this cold before my package gets here!
Attached Thumbnails 5.jpg  
Old 08-15-2012, 10:07 AM

Sigh, the mail has run and I even went out and asked him to check in the back to see where my package was. To my surprise, he did get out and check, but, as the fates would have it - no package. I'm really starting to worry that my package has been misdirected to that lady in NY!!!!!(K, I'm really not referring to you). I guess I'm being punished for asking for the home made goodies!
Old 08-15-2012, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by susansomethings View Post
Crafty Darlene ...do you have some more hints for your SP who is going to get a package tomorrow...I don't want to wilt at the mailbox again today
Sorry Susan but going way farther north than you, way UP north. She likes doing things for others who give everything for us & our country. (Big Hint)
Old 08-15-2012, 10:48 AM

Susan I love the mailbox picture you posted. Wish it looked like that here. I'm ready for fall and would love to have some snow for the winter!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:09 AM

Love the pic of the gal lying in the drive way.. I am patiently waiting for my SP box to come.... I guess that I will give another hint to my SP ... I have chatted with her in the chat room on here...
Old 08-15-2012, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
Sorry Susan but going way farther north than you, way UP north. She likes doing things for others who give everything for us & our country. (Big Hint)
Oh my word...I was hanging on by a thread in hopes it was me! Now not even a thread holding me, someone out there needs to give me something to hold on to .........more clues!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:56 AM

No package today so I continue to wait with the rest of you!