Boom 17 - OPAL

Old 08-27-2016, 09:49 AM

moonrise - Here's a "Birds in the Air" for you. My step-daughter gave me the mottled blue-green as part of a multi-pack years ago. I thought it matched your wheels pretty well. Hope you like it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]557013[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails win_20160827_13_21_56_pro.jpg  
Old 08-27-2016, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mona G View Post
I was able to make two blocks from your fabric. this is called Granny's Choice, I think I will be using this pattern for a few more block in this boom
MonaG - Beautiful blocks! I like that pattern, too. I bet it would make a wonderful quilt top.
Quilters - you all show such great skill and creativity! All the blocks are fantastic!
Old 08-27-2016, 10:06 AM

[QUOTE=All2Pieces;7638135]okay

Pretty block and I love the blue fabric.
Old 08-27-2016, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by All2Pieces View Post
moonrise - Here's a "Birds in the Air" for you. My step-daughter gave me the mottled blue-green as part of a multi-pack years ago. I thought it matched your wheels pretty well. Hope you like it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]557013[/ATTACH]
your fabric seems to match every color in the little wheels! Great block!
Old 08-27-2016, 10:29 AM

Ok, I'm cranky from playing the sew the pieces together all wrong game, so I'm gonna take this opportunity to complain to the Quiltingboard administrators. We need book marks. I can't remember where I've been. (No snide remarks allowed unless you are related to me) I need to mark that I've seen up to post 504 so the next time I come I don't miss something. Anybody wanna get on my bandwagon or hobby horse? Does it make sense?
Old 08-27-2016, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by GramE View Post
your fabric seems to match every c
olor in the little wheels! Great block!
I agree that he fabric is perfect
Old 08-27-2016, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by GramE View Post
Ok, I'm cranky from playing the sew the pieces together all wrong game, so I'm gonna take this opportunity to complain to the Quiltingboard administrators. We need book marks. I can't remember where I've been. (No snide remarks allowed unless you are related to me) I need to mark that I've seen up to post 504 so the next time I come I don't miss something. Anybody wanna get on my bandwagon or hobby horse? Does it make sense?
If you look at the thread title before you go into the thread there is a big icon that is like paper in an envelope, if you look just to the rt of that there is a small circle w/ an arrow and a line in it, mouse over that circle. It will indicate it is the "go to first unread post" button, when you go into the thread click on that circle and it will take you to your last unread spot.
Old 08-27-2016, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by All2Pieces View Post
That is AWESOME! The fabric is absolutely PERFECT! Thanks bunches!
Old 08-27-2016, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
If you look at the thread title before you go into the thread there is a big icon that is like paper in an envelope, if you look just to the rt of that there is a small circle w/ an arrow and a line in it, mouse over that circle. It will indicate it is the "go to first unread post" button, when you go into the thread click on that circle and it will take you to your last unread spot.

Seems maybe to be a bit different on an iPad. I'd check my PC but after we lost power when the tornadoes went through, I've got the blue screen of death on my PC. My DH just thinks it is too old and tired to come on. I think he's right. Glad we had most of it backed up! It will take me to the last post on the thread but when I subscribe to the thread that envelope goes over to the other side. Oh well, I'll try to keep up. Had a nap, so hoping that cranky lady is gone! Thanks for your help.
Old 08-27-2016, 12:50 PM

great block