Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap >

Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap

Closed - "Holiday Winter Wonderland" November 2011- 10.5 Layer Cake Swap

Old 11-15-2011, 05:51 PM

Mine was supposed to be there today at latest but now it says it's in Springfield, MO! Good grief!
Old 11-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Power Poster

I mailed two packages Saturday from Indiana - one to MO 1st class the other to FL Priority . MO was suppose to be there Monday, FL on Tuesday . FL got hers yesterday( Monday) still waiting to here about MO , go figure silly post office
Old 11-15-2011, 08:37 PM

I am so bummed that I missed this swap! Now I have to wait until next year.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:56 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Kalzbeta- its the thought that counts, so dont worry... and IF you are seriously worried I will take the SS.. I love anything and everything- heck I get excited over scraps!!!!! .. I do hope your days are better, Hang in there, and Congrats on Expecting...

Marybrace- What I love most of having a PO is that I doint have to get the mail everyday. It is safe and sound in a climate controlled building locked up..

Sapdoggie- whats wrong?!?!?!?! YOU have been waaaaaaaay to good lately and keepin out if trouble.. I dont think Santa will deduct demerits on previous naughty behavior just cuz you've been good a day or two..

Mitesa & Momma- Thanks... I agree, we have had some awesome swappers in 2011 - I'm very lucky to have the honor of hosting to all of you ....

Lauriejo- Im sorry you missed us- I do believe the new QB has thown so many of us for loops that we are still searching in the dark for directions... I know with this new QB I no longer 'live' on this board as I use to..

Everyone- I WILL go to the PO in the am to grab my packages... I knew my 'regular' PO lady wasnt going to be in for a few days and her replacement is pretty 'skiddish' when there is more than ONE transaction per visit.. So, Ill post tomorrow all the packages I got in..

Last edited by luvTooQuilt; 11-15-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt View Post
Sapdoggie- whats wrong?!?!?!?! YOU have been waaaaaaaay to good lately and keepin out if trouble.. I dont think Santa will deduct demerits on previous naughty behavior just cuz you've been good a day or two...
LOL!!! She is helping me design the woodshed, doghouse and who knows what else dh will end up living in around here. We will have 2 2year olds helping build. Should be fun!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 07:17 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

HOLY MOLEY GUACAMOLE !!!!!!
there is a lot of packages !!!!! Here's the list of packages rec'd to date:

Grandme26 x5 plus SS
Sustraley x4 plusSS
Sharonb x6 plus SS
Sapdoggie x6 plusSS
MaryBrace x6 noSS
MrsSherbert x6 plusSS
carlannie x4 plus SS
jaharper x5 plus SS

Wowee !!!!! All the pretty Secret santa presents-Are you all sure you want them?? I can find a home for them here
Hee hee.. LOVE the fabrics you all sent in and a lil bit later Ill post my goodies you wonderful members sent Moi ! Yay, this is sooo exciting !!! I love this swap !!!

Old 11-16-2011, 09:10 AM

LUV, Don't know what happened but mine was at the PO there in Ash Grove at 7:55 this AM. Hope you get it tomorrow!! "Arrival at Post Office, November 16, 2011, 7:55 am, ASH GROVE, MO 65604"
Old 11-16-2011, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Momma_K View Post
LUV, Don't know what happened but mine was at the PO there in Ash Grove at 7:55 this AM. Hope you get it tomorrow!! "Arrival at Post Office, November 16, 2011, 7:55 am, ASH GROVE, MO 65604"
Momma, you mailed to the house.. EEEEEEEEKKKKKKK.. No no... mail to PO box instead...

I got it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE The SS wrapping.. (Shhh Momma, dont give it away- lets let the Super duper lucky duck enjoy it too!!! ) Ugh, you guys are making the 'choosing' of the SS hard on me !!!! im gonna have to put numbers on them, and draw a number from a hat !!! Are you guys sure I can't keep the SS gifts?? please, pretty please?? ..... lol.. FINE !!!! ill send them on their way..
Old 11-17-2011, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt View Post
Momma, you mailed to the house.. EEEEEEEEKKKKKKK.. No no... mail to PO box instead...

I got it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE The SS wrapping.. (Shhh Momma, dont give it away- lets let the Super duper lucky duck enjoy it too!!! ) Ugh, you guys are making the 'choosing' of the SS hard on me !!!! im gonna have to put numbers on them, and draw a number from a hat !!! Are you guys sure I can't keep the SS gifts?? please, pretty please?? ..... lol.. FINE !!!! ill send them on their way..
Long on delivery and short on fabric!! HA! OK, if you will please resend me your POB # and it is 45 wide...right? I honestly thought thats what it was, I even thought I checked to make sure. But if I'm not mistaken I had 2 grand daughters with me that day so, what mind I had left that day must have been distracted.... Glad you liked the SS!!
Old 11-17-2011, 06:02 AM

Now LUV - Who is being naughty- wanting to keep all he SS gifts ( although you probably deserve them for all you do)

As for me being NICE-well, let's just say
Been busy a work and fighting a cold at home
Just because I haven't caused you any trouble lately, doesn't mean I am not WATCHING you

Yosemitesa - the plans are drawn for you "buildings" . Now, all I have to do is get the two year old to find his sho-o-o-oes ( his words) and "shocks".