December Secret Pal Swap

Old 12-12-2010, 03:47 PM

OMGosh! Are you serious?! You already have your December Secret Pal package and still haven't gotten the secret Santa I sent FOREVER ago (yes....I'm telling now since you were suppose to get to open it today).....I am SO sorry it hasn't gotten there but it "should be there any time" according to the post office.

Originally Posted by pennyj123
Gday and thankyou to my Secret Pal for December, thelondonzoo (Christina), i love everything that i received. Was so much fun and was so surprised at arriving so quickly. Thank you heaps. xoxo
Old 12-12-2010, 04:03 PM

SP pkg has been all lovingly wrapped and packaged safely in a box, waiting for a ride to the post office. (Probably be on Tues. ) If I can get a ride Mon, It will go then. Cross your fingers.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by shamrock
Thank you , Shelrox, aka Donna, for such a nice package. Beautiful thread, pretty fabric with enough small charms to make a little quilt. Two little cotton flowers for embellishment, and a cute little angel pin. I'm a happy camper.
Just glad you liked it and hope your holidays are wonderful. Happy stitches to all!
Old 12-12-2010, 07:15 PM

Patience is not one of my strong suits.

I just checked on the package I mailed and the delivery confirmation site for USPS says the package was processed thru the sort facility and is on it way.

It had 497 miles to travel and should be delivered on Monday 12/13/10....

Let's hope that package doesn't run into any bad weather.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by grandme26
Was unable to send package for December on Friday but have it ready for Monday so it should be at its distination by Wednesday or Thursday. It will be going way NorthWest of where I live. In fact it is one of the few states I have never been to but someday would like to go.
Might that be Washington???? :mrgreen:
Old 12-13-2010, 05:14 AM

I hit the jackpot and am not sure who to thank. The package came from PO Box 1109, OR to Maine and just says Secret Santa, inside Kelly R. ...... Hope you get this thank you. I got oodles of fun fabric, quilt magazines, flying geese quilt book, quilt clips, hand cream and a cute little turquoise box. Thank you and Merry Christmas
Old 12-13-2010, 05:21 AM

I missed the Post Office by 5 minutes on Saturday. My package will be going to North Fort Myers, Fl. Sorry it is a few days late. Hope it is worth the wait. Happy Holidays
Old 12-13-2010, 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by zquilter
I hit the jackpot and am not sure who to thank. The package came from PO Box 1109, OR to Maine and just says Secret Santa, inside Kelly R. ...... Hope you get this thank you. I got oodles of fun fabric, quilt magazines, flying geese quilt book, quilt clips, hand cream and a cute little turquoise box. Thank you and Merry Christmas
Did you sign up for the secret santa swap?

Suzanne
Old 12-13-2010, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by zquilter
I missed the Post Office by 5 minutes on Saturday. My package will be going to North Fort Myers, Fl. Sorry it is a few days late. Hope it is worth the wait. Happy Holidays
Are you sure it is for the Secret Pal Swap? I know there was also a secret santa swap going on.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:51 AM

You are so very welcome! I'm glad it made it there safely and that you liked everything.

Originally Posted by CherylW
Good Evening! Been away from home all day with hubby and came home to find a wonderful package in my mailbox. Thanks to msquilter59 for a lovely gift. Included a little bag of precut squares, seam ripper, calendar, chicken Soup for the Soul word finds, quilt pattern (Furrows) and 5 lovely blue and blue and white fabrics. Beautiful!! I'll add them to my stash and eventually find something wonderful to do with them.

Thanks again to Mary (msquilter59) for such a wonderful package!