December Secret Pal Swap

Old 12-13-2010, 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by zquilter
I missed the Post Office by 5 minutes on Saturday. My package will be going to North Fort Myers, Fl. Sorry it is a few days late. Hope it is worth the wait. Happy Holidays
Happy dance...happy dance, I'm in North Fort Myers :thumbup: knowing it's coming is almost as exciting as getting it :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: I'm just like a kid at Christmas. Of course there may be others on the board from North Fort Myers, but I won't think about that.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:16 AM

Brrr. It's a wind chill of -11F today so it warms me up seeing the excitement that is generated by the packages.

:)
Old 12-13-2010, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
Brrr. It's a wind chill of -11F today so it warms me up seeing the excitement that is generated by the packages.

Oh sorry about the bad weather your way. We've been through that here too. We have the pineapple express now and 45 degrees today. I'll try and send it your way. We are suppose to get cold again so send it back here when your done with it. :thumbup:
Old 12-13-2010, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by dglvr

Oh sorry about the bad weather your way. We've been through that here too. We have the pineapple express now and 45 degrees today. I'll try and send it your way. We are suppose to get cold again so send it back here when your done with it. :thumbup:
Oohh. Umm. Is there an expiration date on that? 'when i'm done' might be a bit. :) I'll send it back for the new year, how's that.
Old 12-13-2010, 08:37 AM

My package has arrived!! Thank you Misty Marie for your wonderful selection of items for me. I received the cutest pattern called Shop Til You Melt along with 5 coordinating fabrics that can be used with it. I can't wait to start on it so I can enter it in our quilt show in June. I collect mugs with states on them and now I have one from Colorado. And I was lucky enough to be the recipient of her lovely embroidery work on a table topper and ornament. Oh, and there was delicious Lindt truffles but I'm not mentioning that...
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142651.jpe  
Old 12-13-2010, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by dglvr

Oohh. Umm. Is there an expiration date on that? 'when i'm done' might be a bit. :) I'll send it back for the new year, how's that.
We'll just bounce it back and fourth to whoever needs it..
The best squishy of all. I'll put a bow on it. Be watching for it.
Merry Christmas
Old 12-13-2010, 09:47 AM

My wonderful secret pal is MTquilter09 and my package arrived this morning. Thank you so much. The way I figure, after the holidays, I can sit and read my new book, use my new cup for a hot chocolate and flavored coffee, and enjoy my goodies. When I opened it, Everything felt like you knew me well. I know I did not mention some of the things but you read me so right. I love coffee and flavors too, love to read, love quilting gadgets, and jams, love the mug, everything!!!!!!!Happy holidays.

top left is a kit to make a quilted potholder, then a beautiful ceramic snowman light,plugged in already, crunch and munch, a threader and to the right of it is a wonderful jam Huckelberry, candycane chocolte, a box of gourmet flavored coffees, 4 red FQ's and 4 purples fq's, Debbie Mccomber's new book, and the mug is really a tall one, it says "Sew many patterns, Sew little time", and under the book is a spool pin cushion on a golf tee that fits into the middle of a spool of thread. Love it all. Thank you so much.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142796[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142791.jpe  
Old 12-13-2010, 12:29 PM

Great squishies this month. Lots of nice gifts. I am patiently waiting on mine, the weather has been horendous here. Today it is only 5 degrees and the wind chill is -20....BRRRRR! I am sure there is a delay because of all the Christmas packages going out as well.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:25 PM

I headed to the mail and gathered all the gifts I had ordered for everyone else for Christmas and there was a beautiful package for me!!! Sherry, Thank you so much for all you send to me! I love the blocks, the fabric, the ornaments, the notions, the notebook and the yoyo.....The fabric the blocks are made out of it so amazing....I love the colors and the feel, very silky. It will definitely find its way into a future project!
Thanks again....You really made my day! Laura
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142891.jpe   attachment-142892.jpe  
Old 12-13-2010, 01:26 PM

I received my awesome package on Saturday! I didn't post sooner because my computer had a virus, but it's all better now! I'll be posting a picture tonight!

Thank you so so much!!