December Secret Pal Swap

Old 12-13-2010, 05:03 PM

My secret pal should have received her package today......went to USPS site to track package and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but confirmation that package was out for delivery.....

Your item is out for delivery at 10:11 am on December 13, 2010 in OWENTON, KY 40359.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:04 PM

How cue is that fabric tree....nice package

Originally Posted by catpawski
I couldn't wait any longer I had to open my SP package.....

Boy did I get some nice things..........Thank you koko......your the best...........

I love the way the fabric was put together so it looked like a tree.....and the pencil box is perfect and will come in quite handy.....the card and photo album are adorable.....Thank you Thank you Thank you

Hope you have a nice holiday season koko
Old 12-13-2010, 05:13 PM

very nice package, I especially like the crocheted tea cup and saucer

Originally Posted by dyer804
Originally Posted by dyer804
I came home from errands today and found my package on the porch! Many lovely things from my pal Judy who did not give her board name so I could PM her (hint, hint). I hope to post a picture later but wanted her to know that it had arrived. The picture will probably not show any of the wonderful divinity that she included as I have a weakness for sweets and this is wonderful. Thank you so much Judy. Hopefully I'll get that picture tomorrow!
Here's the picture! What a wonderful surprise! I've already devoured half of the delicious divinity and munched a few of the pecans which I'm hoping to save to make Pecan Pie Squares for my cookie gifts for friends and neighbors. I hope you can see the crocheted angle and cup and saucer. They are so cute! Beautiful aqua and chocolate FQs as well as sewing notions and spot remover for my pin pricks while sewing are also included. I'm not mentioning the box of chocolates, so hopefully no one will notice and I won't have to share! Along with the beautiful card, this was truly a special squishy! Thanks seahug
Old 12-13-2010, 05:13 PM

I also got my squishy from my secret pal. And she, too, did an awesome job. Look at the goodies. Thank you, Rusty's mama, I love it all. Happy holidays to you and yours.

I love the saying on the tote bag!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142971[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142966.jpe  
Old 12-13-2010, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by nurse bonnie
I also got my squishy from my secret pal. And she, too, did an awesome job. Look at the goodies. Thank you, Rusty's mama, I love it all. Happy holidays to you and yours.
It's great to see everybody's packages arriving. WIth the holiday season I know that the mail has slowed down a bit. Keep up the great work everybody.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:46 PM

I just checked my confirmation and saw that my package arrived at its destination at 3:30p today. That's good.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:56 PM

K I'm home now so here is the pic of the wonderful package I received today
Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
On my way out the door to take my computer to the "doctor" to get fixed and there was a knock at the door. It was my December SP, I will post pics later, but just wanted to say THANK YOU to Terryl R for an awesome package, a cute cute bag, a pocket sewing kit, a beautiful cross magnet (says"Angels watch over us") 3 fat qtrs in vibrant bright colors and some fabric (more than a fat qtr) with dog bones, too cute. and best of all was something I almost bought Sat while
I was at the store and then I saw it again last night and almost bought it A ROTATING CUTTING MAT !!!!
Thank you so much Terryl, it was a very "poor me" day (miss my hubby he's going to be gone another week) and you really brightened it up
Veronica
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142992.jpe   attachment-142993.jpe  
Old 12-13-2010, 06:57 PM

sorry it entered it twice
Old 12-13-2010, 07:23 PM

I rcvd my squishy today from Starshine. Thank you! I love the pirate fabric and that Christmas fabric so pretty!! There is also some pretty blue or periwinkle blue and some red. Then there is a pretty card and a square of "Ritter Sport" which I assume is chocolate (will be trying that out in a few mins). Thanks again!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142997.jpe  
Old 12-13-2010, 07:59 PM

Pkg for SP in priority mail today. They said it should reach it's destination by 12/13. I will be tracking it.