December Secret Pal Swap

Old 12-14-2010, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by zquilter
I hit the jackpot and am not sure who to thank. The package came from PO Box 1109, OR to Maine and just says Secret Santa, inside Kelly R. ...... Hope you get this thank you. I got oodles of fun fabric, quilt magazines, flying geese quilt book, quilt clips, hand cream and a cute little turquoise box. Thank you and Merry Christmas
Well, madamekelly strikes again! :oops: I sent you your Secret Santa Box. I hope it is all useful. Did I get the 'earth tones' right? I loved the gingerbread fabric so much, I bought me some too. The little box is from India. Indian women use them to store their 'Bindi' in. (That is the pretty little dots they wear on the forehead.) I use mine to put my rings in when I do dishes. I don't have to worry about the drain that way. I'm glad you liked everything. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:34 AM

This is for sewnsew: Thank you so much. I love the bag/purse. I wish I had a camera so I could share the fabric. It has spools of thread, scissors, pincushions and needles. In the bag was a calendar,the cutest cupcake pincushion, a purple fat 1/4, a note pad with a homemade cover, holiday socks, sun glasses case, 6 holiday drink coasters, purse size tissue holder and an angel ornament. Oh I forgot the homemade pin and pincushion plus the candy. You went way over the $10 limit and I thank you for it.
Lynnc
Old 12-14-2010, 05:20 AM

And where might it be headed? hehe

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Mine went in the mail today, I'm really sorry that it was a bit late, I'm not usually late. Hope the package makes up for being a tiny bit late! :D
Old 12-14-2010, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by pattis47
My secret pal should have received her package today......went to USPS site to track package and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but confirmation that package was out for delivery.....

Your item is out for delivery at 10:11 am on December 13, 2010 in OWENTON, KY 40359.
Yes I did receive your pacakge Monday Pattis47. It worked out good too because I was home from work with my DS who loved opeing your packages. We got some snow and I could not get to work.

I loved all of the goodies you sent. The table runner was so pretty. My husband asked if I made it while I was off yesterday. I had to confess it was your fabulous handiwork!! The tissue holder is cute too, the Ispy fabric will go in my stash, I can't wait to use that pattern it looks like I might be able to make that one. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!!!!

Teri

My Dec SP gift
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143146[/ATTACH]

Table Runner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143147[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143141.jpe   attachment-143142.jpe  
Old 12-14-2010, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by grammynan
I just received my package from "Mom of 3E's"!! Thank you, Dawn, you did good!

Dawn sent me 2 jigsaw puzzles (which I love to do!), two packs of sugar free candy (thank you for that!), a printed panel from her LQS (I wish I had a LQS!!) which is coffee themed (Cause I love coffee!), some White Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning (cause I love popcorn!!), and a bag of Wisconsin Cheese made by her husband (which is DELICIOUS!!!)

Wow!! Thank you, thank you, Dawn! I'm doing the happy dance!
I am so glad that you like it! The cheese curds are ones that my DH actually made and I figure that people who don't live in WI don't get much cheese so I like to share!!
It is my first Secret Pal swap so I was hoping that I did it right!!
Old 12-14-2010, 09:36 AM

SHort and sweet-that fruit pincushion is adorable!!
Old 12-14-2010, 09:38 AM

I thought it was a pin cushion at first too, but even better, it's a BAG, a little pineapple bag, too cute
Originally Posted by brenda21
Old 12-14-2010, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Momof3Es
Originally Posted by grammynan
I just received my package from "Mom of 3E's"!! Thank you, Dawn, you did good!

Dawn sent me 2 jigsaw puzzles (which I love to do!), two packs of sugar free candy (thank you for that!), a printed panel from her LQS (I wish I had a LQS!!) which is coffee themed (Cause I love coffee!), some White Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning (cause I love popcorn!!), and a bag of Wisconsin Cheese made by her husband (which is DELICIOUS!!!)

Wow!! Thank you, thank you, Dawn! I'm doing the happy dance!
I am so glad that you like it! The cheese curds are ones that my DH actually made and I figure that people who don't live in WI don't get much cheese so I like to share!!
It is my first Secret Pal swap so I was hoping that I did it right!!
Cheese curds are soooooo yummmmy!
Old 12-14-2010, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
I thought it was a pin cushion at first too, but even better, it's a BAG, a little pineapple bag, too cute
Originally Posted by brenda21
Ok, at first, I thought it looked like a pineapple but then I didn't have my glasses on so I thought maybe a lemon haha...it is really different...love it :)
Old 12-14-2010, 02:00 PM

Suzanne has January Secret Pal posted. Let's all do our best to keep the fun coming!!