December Secret Pal Swap

Old 12-17-2010, 02:11 PM

rejenea,
thank you so much for my swap! Its all really great and I love the hotmats. I'm hiding the candy though before the kdis find it!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-144507.jpe  
Old 12-17-2010, 03:22 PM

I received my package from my December SP, Lynn C from Sacramento, CA. Thank you so much, Lynn, I love everything. I got some really cool bed socks, a giant package of Reese's Pieces (my favorite), beautiful fat quarters, circular knitting needle, a four-inch June Taylor board (I've been wanting to get one), Universal Sewing Machine Needles, and five darling Tupperware key chains, and a really cute Christmas bag. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Now I'm going to try to attach a picture.

Dec SP swap goodies.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]144537[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-144532.jpe  
Old 12-17-2010, 04:48 PM

Received confirmation this morning my package has arrived in Seattle and is getting closer to its destination even as we speak!
Old 12-17-2010, 05:02 PM

This is like tracking Santa's sleigh on Christmas Eve. :) Where will it go next? Stay tuned....
Old 12-17-2010, 05:41 PM

wish i could tell where abouts my package is heading to at the moment. I didn't take a number. Silly me, it has been posted though. I hope that it gets through your cold weather ok.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:55 PM

I am doing that famous happy dance right now. What a wonderful package I received from Katie Ann. Lets see where shall I begin. Maybe with the chocolate I just had to eat cause I didn't want it to go bad. I am so glad she thought of gloves its gonna get cold again here in lower Alabama tonight so I know I will sure use them a lot.I will be the softest and best smelling old lady at the senior citizens with 4 different body lotions , one hand lotion. And I can bat my eyes at the old men there with the mascara all from Mary Kay products.. Now I thought my eyes was going bad again till I cleaned my glasses with the eye glass cleaner lol. I just love purple and blues and Katie Ann’s choices are the best in the fabric .I almost fell off my chair when I saw the button straight pins I got the same thing for the package I sent out. I was going to buy me some too . I am so glad I didn’t.. And the finger press will be the biggest help for my hands now cause I won’t have to try to crease the fabric with my fingers. So now I can file my nails and write notes with my new glitter pencils.. I will have to hide them from my grand daughter she will want them.. Then after all day quilting I can relax with my new smell good candle , And finally the cute kitty figurine he reminds me of my Tommy who I lost this year after 21 great years of companionship. I guess we never quite get over losing our pets. I can’t say Thank You enough Katie Ann.

Judy
Old 12-17-2010, 05:58 PM

pic didn't work
Attached Thumbnails attachment-144582.jpe  
Old 12-17-2010, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by seahug
pic didn't work
A wonderful package indeed. I especially like that blue material that looks a bit like a river or something.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:40 PM

I so agree! $10 buys so little these days. Can we at least do $10 + more somehow? I like to buy quality. I'm not personally a joanns fan - all I get there is thread if I need it. Not just the quality thing but the $10 thing is just too limited anyone agree? I'm sure I could go over that amount just a bit very easily. I'm new to this and just assume that we all would exceed $10 to justify the postal cost which could cost half as much as the products. Anyway I can't wait to join in this monthly swap! It sounds like so much fun just to put a package together let alone get one too!!
Old 12-17-2010, 07:25 PM

Good thing you are in Alabama, or you would have had some help with that Special Dark Chocolate Bar.....hehehe
Beautiful fabric colors
Originally Posted by seahug
pic didn't work