Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 08-28-2013, 08:30 AM

Thanks Stitch124 for the compliment

Having fun with the colors. It seems crazy that the summer has felt mostly like fall around here. Now, with fall approaching, the summer temperatures have arrived -

Seems like my stash keeps calling- working on I Spy , a surprise quilt, and my son's quilt. I have each one separated in a recycle bag from the grocery store. Now, all I have to remember is to put all the pieces back in the right bag
Old 08-28-2013, 08:55 AM

Oh sapdoggie send it to me love those colours

Yesterday I clipped Dozer toe nails he was so good just layed there and did not care at all. On some of this nail i cut 1/2 inch off. He just when home with my mother who is almost 80 for a week or so to see they get along. She has been missing her old dog but did not feel she had the energy for a puppy. I am hopeful he will work out for her. When she open the back of her suv he jumped right in when asked.
Going to go clean up my sewing room now so first thing tomorrow I can get cutting
Will try to have a peak for my partner later today or tomorrow.

Our weather has been funny also yesterday was so hot and today is the same.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:05 AM

Pink Lady, glad Dozer is being good for you to clip the nails. My dogs run the other way when the clippers come out. ! I hope your mom has found a new companion.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:57 PM

Sneak peek is lovely sapdoggie, my fav block and I think I have used the same gold fabric in my tabletopper
Old 08-28-2013, 01:45 PM

Finally caught up on my reading - haven't been on line since the middle of last week - lots beautiful fabrics shown as teasers - can't wait to see all the finished table runners.

Pink Lady - I love the photo of Dozer - the way he's sitting and smiling for the camera reminds me of my underdog hero Putz - strange name but that's the name the humane society gave him and I didn't want to confuse him when we brought him home. I hope he and your mom get along and that he's found his new forever person to love.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:09 PM

Thanks Lynnie25.Haven't used it before, but it is becoming a favorite- as soon as I get better at the HST.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:11 PM

That is such a pretty runner! you are going to blow off my dear friend and give that ONE to me right? I can find chocolate.. just have to wait til its cold enough to send it. one big lumpy mess if I mailed it now partners should be talking that does not please me that someone has gone missing.. give her a few days then I will contact them. No tolerance for missing people here. ZERO. so post. say hi and run but say HI I AM ALIVE it so pleases your partner
Old 08-28-2013, 07:26 PM

I am here and have been chatting with my partner. I know what she wants and visa versa. I will be starting mine of the weekend once I get a few things together.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:04 AM

I wanted to say GOOD MORNING! I am sending out emails today to those who do not post to see what is up.. a whole lot are not posting I would venture to say half of the group. I don't want anyone to get lost along the way or forget about us. We are so great no way would they want to do that right?

I will see about posting a pic of my started runner and then the fabrics I bought to make another runner out of.. it was so pretty I had to have it. Your right Jaba, I am making it for my partner not for me. We all love something different. I think it will turn out rather lovely in the end. I hope she likes it.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:42 AM

Started the blocks for my partners runner yesterday and think they are super. But I'm stuck on what I will use for my sashing so I think I'm making a detour to the quilt shop when I go into town to give blood. I am also picking up my computer with the new hard drive and I will have the geek squad teach me what I am doing wrong so soon I will be able to post pictures! Yeh!!