Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Fat Quarter Swap : Valentines! Reds, Whites, Pinks, florals etc. >

Fat Quarter Swap : Valentines! Reds, Whites, Pinks, florals etc.

Fat Quarter Swap : Valentines! Reds, Whites, Pinks, florals etc.

Old 01-07-2015, 08:09 PM

Well, Kiffie, if my love of licorice gives you nightmares it's because you skull fabric gave me nightmares. Turn about is fair game, my love. :I)
Old 01-07-2015, 08:40 PM

Letsquilt...I am getting your package ready to be in Friday's mail
Old 01-08-2015, 05:03 AM

You are all so busy swapping and chatting its wonderful. Good morning Quilters! I cant wait to see your packages. To those who asked thank you so much for your concern. I am doing ok hoping it is all better in just another day or two. that would be wonderful in my book. Next week is another story but for now I am working on today

cant wait to see your fabrics so make sure you take pictures, ask someone who knows how if you don't and take the pictures they send you and post them here! I said before I have to post on facebook before I can copy paste them here which is annoying but it beats not being able to post! so find a way! if you cant post please ask someone who can. if you send take a photo before you send in case your partner cant. if there is a will.. there is a way we just have to find it.
Old 01-08-2015, 06:04 AM

Nancyw just wrote to me asking if she could swap this month. I have told her we are officially closed but she is free to post here that she is open to swapping and someone might just snag her offer up! so if your interested please send her a PM and see if you can work something out. if not.. there is next months UGLY FABRIC swap a break from fat quarters and well .. cool subjects to swap lol. but I am positive there will be some true real gems hiding in those fabrics. cant wait I am even planning on this participating in this one. its going to be fun and different. then we can go back to normal lol fabrics. pictures required for sure on this swap lol this is going to be colorful I am sure.
Old 01-08-2015, 08:01 AM

NancyW,
I'm happy to swap with you if no one else is able. I don't want to horn in on everyone (well, probably secretly I do...but I won't..lol).
Just pm me if you don't end up with a gazillion takers. I do want everyone to be able to play...

Brat,
I'm thinking I read where you said next month you were doing 1 yard of ugly fabric on our swap. I saw where someone was worried about having a full yard. Have you considered doing maybe 2 half yards? Or even our "new normal" of 4 fqs instead? Just wondering... I have enough that I can easily send 4 different uglies... Again, just a suggestion...as I'm happy either way.

Ellie, oh Ellie... that particular skull fabric is very popular...just like your licorice is. I had to post it to make sure anyone liked it? And just like your nasty gross revolting disgusting licorice (I'd tell you how I REALLY feel, but I'm a lady. Teehee) several ladies loved that skull fabric. I'm thinking I may need to rename my "Sweet Ellie"....

Regards,
Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 01-08-2015 at 08:07 AM.
Old 01-08-2015, 08:43 AM

Brat, I'm the same way...if it's that ugly I know I don't have a yard of it, probably more like a FQ
Old 01-08-2015, 09:46 AM

I got an awesome package from letsquilt today! 4 cute fat quarters, an adorable notepad, some super cute buttons (I love buttons!), some candy and nice hand cream which I can really use since I spend so much time outside and doing farm work my hands really take a beating, especially in winter AND a wicked awesome zipper pouch that is SO cute and has my name on it! I love love love it all but especially the awesome pouch! Thank you so much letsquilt!!!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 01-08-2015, 03:32 PM

Received some beautiful FQ's from bullock2us today. They are so perfect for a fabulous tablerunner and or wall hanging. Thank you Ginger, I love them!![ATTACH=CONFIG]505279[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg  
Old 01-08-2015, 04:01 PM

Mailed out the Valentine FQs today, you should receive in a couple of days!
Old 01-08-2015, 04:55 PM

Cuppy and Kiffie yours will be going out tomorrow. On my second round of antibiotics in the last month for my sinus infection and haven't been out much in the last couple days. By the way I got some of the skull fabric from Kiffie and it is cool when you see it. I am going to use some in my sons quilt. Black licorice uggg! Don't really eat too much licorice-it is at the top of the list of very bad things for you(like I don't eat anything bad for me LOL!)Cinnamon bears are the best any day-espically the chocolate covered ones!