Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
FUNKY Chicken Block Swap #2 - Sign-up deadline is March 31, 2011 >

FUNKY Chicken Block Swap #2 - Sign-up deadline is March 31, 2011

FUNKY Chicken Block Swap #2 - Sign-up deadline is March 31, 2011

Old 01-26-2011, 02:52 PM

Everyone is driving me CRAZY..............I want every one..........and will go crazy if I don't get each and every chicken...............

Mariposa..........please note ...........it's all on your shoulders ..........do you want to be held responsible if I go CRAZY............I think NOT...
Attached Thumbnails attachment-168618.gif   attachment-168619.gif  
Old 01-26-2011, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by catpawski
Everyone is driving me CRAZY..............I want every one..........and will go crazy if I don't get each and every chicken...............

Mariposa..........please note ...........it's all on your shoulders ..........do you want to be held responsible if I go CRAZY............I think NOT...
...there, there Catpawski, it will ok. Mariposa will think of something to satisfy our chicken 'wants'... ... it's ok.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:53 PM

catpawski wrote:

SewExtreme wrote:
...there, there Catpawski, it will ok. Mariposa will think of something to satisfy our chicken 'wants'... ... it's ok.

Yes but just look at all those fantastic funky chickens..........how can one not want and need one of each
Old 01-26-2011, 04:09 PM

Has Catpawski been into the catnip today?

Poor dear... if for some reason you don't get a KY Funky Chicken from me... you are more than welcome to copy it without any risk of revenge as mine is a very simple thing...(I'm pretty simple and quite inexperienced too).

Of course, begging and chocolate could sway me into having "extras" available...lol
Old 01-26-2011, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by moonwork42029
Has Catpawski been into the catnip today?

Poor dear... if for some reason you don't get a KY Funky Chicken from me... you are more than welcome to copy it without any risk of revenge as mine is a very simple thing...(I'm pretty simple and quite inexperienced too).

Of course, begging and chocolate could sway me into having "extras" available...lol

Maybe that's it..........I did give my boy his catnip tonight............It's funny how I seem to know when he wants a catnip fix........................

Now don't worry......I'm good at begging............and eating chocolate................I mean sending chocolate...
Old 01-26-2011, 04:32 PM

OMG!! LOve all the new chickens! I want one of each of them tooo! What to do!
Old 01-26-2011, 05:22 PM

Got started on my chickens and rooster yesterday been making yo yo's the size of a dime.Yikes! Mine have names do yours? Minnie Mahalo and Checkers the rooster. Razzle Dazzle rooster is still on the drawing board!
Old 01-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Power Poster

Oh lordy...how can they keep getting cuter???? I still haven't made the 1st one though. I have some swimming around in my head though.

I saw either that same chicken cooking fabric or another one in the same line at my LQS the other day. I didn't even think of doing something soooo cute with it!
Old 01-26-2011, 05:35 PM

Talking of names..........all I can think of is Chicken gone Wild..................and picturing a chicken hold her wing out with a bikini top hang from it.............. :lol:

I just don't know how you guys can come up with names............
Old 01-26-2011, 06:04 PM
Power Poster

:shock:....ahem....you DO know this is a "G" rated swap, right??? :lol: :lol:....ROTFLMAO!!!!