Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 10-24-2014, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana View Post
Change of plans for me...based on a post my SP made I have a completely new idea for her Mug Rug.
LOL! I also have a new direction for my SP after reading a post of hers...I will keep #1 mugrug for myself or gift to someone else and will make a new one for my partner. I like getting more specifics, even though it means changing since we have so much time still.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:38 PM

To my SP: I had posted that I would like a tea infuser, a fellow board member has one that she no longer needs and is sending it to me.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by jacie View Post
will put that in my travel folder, exit # 65... oh, happy day when we are on our way, must get this heart surgery over with before we can travel south this year tho... I also have exit #45 on my list , there is a neat place called Stans at that exit....... have you been there? nice stop for breakfast, or if we stop there on the way home, it is still la nice stop.

who knows. maybe we could meet for a cuppa....... hugz Jacie
That would be fun jacie! and yes, I have been to stans, but it has been awhile. we did eat there once. good luck with the heart surgery!! if you need anything while in the area, just ask. Toni
Old 10-25-2014, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by ladysaint View Post
That would be fun jacie! and yes, I have been to stans, but it has been awhile. we did eat there once. good luck with the heart surgery!! if you need anything while in the area, just ask. Toni
thank you for the good wishes about my surgery, and also, hey, maybe I will just plan to hand you youor mug rug on our way to Florida!!! that would be fun. send me a pm with your phone number ok/ Do you work, or are you a stay at home person? we are retired........ have been now since 1988. seems a long long time..... some of our grandchildren never knew us to have a job, it is always a laugh when they say, Gramma , did you ever have a job? jacie
Old 10-26-2014, 08:14 AM

wow that is so nice
Old 10-26-2014, 08:32 AM

I thought I didn't like lime green either but like yellow, in small quanties, its pretty good for additives. for those who CANT HAVE SWEETS or HAVE ALLERGIES: ideas! I say pins! patterns, tea or coffee or sugar free hot chocolates for those who cant have sugar. I think fabric fat quarters! small easy to send and well loved for sure. think outside the box, maybe a little recipe book from your own area a little league book maybe? if you have a favorite book why not find her a copy(used is ok). kitchen hot pads and towels are loved. if you cant do that perhaps sewing needles for finish work! basic things like thread well I went through an entire box of scrap thread from a Jaba last year. a whole box of it! enough for small projects which I do often for a good feeling lol. (ie like I FINISHED IT!) .. a new seam ripper they tend to get dull here quickly. I now use a surgical nurses tool for ripping seams and wonder how did I use the little ripper I had for years and years. a thank you again to Jaba for this. Scared the heck out of me at first now I couldn't do without it. a pin cusion! everyone loves a pin cushion! a quilt magazine! lots of ideas of things that easy to send, small ( a town magnet from your city for the fridge!) get creative. you can send what you like, what your partner likes just note if they are allergic or diabetic please don't send them tempting things they cant have. Me? I am not to eat much salt.. sigh.. I do however lol on occasion. otherwise I just eat quick. I cant afford the water addition due to kidneys not working. and don't have a tremendous sweet tooth though I ate a tootsie roll lst night for some reason. no clue why either. lol. if its there.. it goes. my husband has a tremendous sweet tooth so sweet never ever last here. I hid the Halloween candy or it would be gone.. again. I had it. only have to remember now where I hid it. a good, safe place. oh dear.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I hid the Halloween candy or it would be gone.. again. only have to remember now where I hid it. a good, safe place. oh dear.
Sigh I put things away that keep turning up when I don't need them. Now I can't remember where I put them.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:28 PM

My mug rug is almost finished. I have to find some other goodies to put in with it.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by MizMelly View Post
Yep, Moda has a line of fossil fern fabrics. They make great blenders!
Both Fossil Ferns and batiks have pretty colors and blends, but I don't care for the splotchy irregularity. I know this is natural. I do have a few, a couple were gifts and one I just had to buy though I don't know what to do with it.

I like many of the marbled fabrics and also have a large variety of TOTs by various manufacturers. I also like brights and dots. Dots are cheerful to me. Not the globby irregular ones just regular round dots in any size or cheery color. Then there are butterflies, and butterflies, and did I mention butterflies! I think I have more prints with butterflies than any other motif. I favor the airy type where there is space, but I have all types TOT and general collection prints and Oriental collections prints and blenders.

As many of you have said, I will be happy with whatever I receive. I even have the discipline to wait for opening day!

Last edited by beaqltr; 10-26-2014 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:13 PM

Sorry haven't posted sooner, my computer crashed and using a laptop, I have received my package, oh so long to wait???? TYTYTY who ever you may be.