Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon >

June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon

June Secret Pal Sign Up Closes May 30th at Noon

Old 06-13-2012, 04:12 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
My SP received her package on June 11, was delivered at 3:36 PM and I still have not heard from her. Do hope she is okay and not sick, so many have been ill...She lives in CT....

Gail called today when she got home and told me she got her package and as she was pulling things out she sounded so happy... Glad she got a great package and we had a good day celebrating her Birthday...
I thought Auntie Gails birthday was june 22.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:14 PM

Dear SP, Your package went out with today's mail. You are wa-a-a-y north of me. It is coming Priority mail so I'm hoping you have it by Saturday. You and I like a lot of the same things. I left my letter out of your package but will stick it in the mail tomorrow. Fayzer
Old 06-13-2012, 04:21 PM

[QUOTE=fayzer;5287127. I left my letter out of your package but will stick it in the mail tomorrow. Fayzer[/QUOTE]

now she's hitting the bottle in the afternoons
Old 06-13-2012, 05:09 PM

Mailed my package out yesterday to somewhere that is famous for dinosaurs! and that is all I am saying at the moment about where it is going
Old 06-13-2012, 05:22 PM

To my SP, your box is packed and going out in the morning. Hope you like everything. Sorry, it took so long to get it out but with all that has been going on and having to start over three times, one of your handmade items took awhile. I guess it was worth it though because while in town today I found your favorite candy which none of the stores here have had until today, so extra surprise for you.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:34 PM

I just checked the tracking on the pkg I sent out. I mailed it on the 11th and just found out it left NH today. That is slow. I could have driven my scooter and got it to the next state faster than that. I hope my sp gets it by the end of the wk.

The last two swaps I have spent over the 10.00 limit (I know thats a no-no) and still have not been able to send out large swaps. I hope my sp likes them anyways. One of my problems, I do not always make something homemade, but buy something someone else has made. That really puts the cost up, but I don't always have the time.

I am going to start making 3 clown costumes for myself, dd, dh to wear for the 4th of July parade. We are going to ride our scooters. My town is celebrating the holiday on June 30, so don't have much time.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
I just checked the tracking on the pkg I sent out. I mailed it on the 11th and just found out it left NH today. That is slow. I could have driven my scooter and got it to the next state faster than that. I hope my sp gets it by the end of the wk.

The last two swaps I have spent over the 10.00 limit (I know thats a no-no) and still have not been able to send out large swaps. I hope my sp likes them anyways. One of my problems, I do not always make something homemade, but buy something someone else has made. That really puts the cost up, but I don't always have the time.

I am going to start making 3 clown costumes for myself, dd, dh to wear for the 4th of July parade. We are going to ride our scooters. My town is celebrating the holiday on June 30, so don't have much time.
Don't try to keep up with others. Just send items that you would want to recieve. We are not in this to see who can send the most. That wouldn't be fair to those of us that are on a fixed income. i'm sure what you send is fine. Mary
Old 06-13-2012, 05:53 PM

I cannot wait to get home and see if my package is there. We're on vacation visiting my great-grandparents until next week... so don't despair if I haven't posted! We get back on the 21st... I promise I'll post soon as I open it!
Old 06-13-2012, 06:00 PM

~UFO-exactly what Mary said....it's the thought that counts and just have FUN!
~Mama Hauser-hope you're enjoying your visit...we're all like little kids waiting to get our packages and get home to them AND for our pals to get theirs
Old 06-13-2012, 06:09 PM

oh my cupcake .cherry ,and skulls for girls. Iam envy i love it would go great with my charity quilts wow nice stash