Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW Dear Jane Block Swap - Spirit of Winter - Blue/White/Gold - Sign-up Closed 1 Jan 10 >

NEW Dear Jane Block Swap - Spirit of Winter - Blue/White/Gold - Sign-up Closed 1 Jan 10

NEW Dear Jane Block Swap - Spirit of Winter - Blue/White/Gold - Sign-up Closed 1 Jan 10

Old 11-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Banned

yup, as many as you like.

right now there are 48 blocks being made so if you want at least 1 of each block you would make 3 sets.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
I'm gonna work on my blocks till biggest loser comes on, should be able to get a few done??

yes, that would get a couple done. i used to ride my bike while it was on but since my knee problem i haven't been able to do that.

the doctor hasn't cleared me yet for exercise but i have started physical therapy.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:21 PM

would it be ok if i tried D-11
Old 11-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by luvmortherest
would it be ok if i tried D-11
absolutely, do you need me to send you anything or are you all set with the pattern?

Moderator's note: Dear Jane is a registered trademark. DJ BOM programs available commercially through quilt shops all require purchase of the book. They have all taken the additional step of getting permission from the author/publisher. We can neither authorize, encourage nor condone sharing copies of the pattern. Participants in the swap must be required to buy the book, the software, or both.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:12 PM

i have my Dear Jane software up and running so i am good thank you for the offer
Old 11-10-2009, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
I'm gonna work on my blocks till biggest loser comes on, should be able to get a few done??

yes, that would get a couple done. i used to ride my bike while it was on but since my knee problem i haven't been able to do that.

the doctor hasn't cleared me yet for exercise but i have started physical therapy.
You'll be on your bike in no time at all. I got three blocks done before it came on, not bad. Wish i had a bike?? I go to the gym five days a week but sometimes it tuff..
Old 11-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by kluedesigns

You'll be on your bike in no time at all. I got three blocks done before it came on, not bad. Wish i had a bike?? I go to the gym five days a week but sometimes it tuff..
i used to go to the gym but it just didn't fit into my schedule any more so i made a gym in my home.

i have a treadmill, a spinning bike, a stairmaster, kettlebells, weights, etc.

the best part is its right next to my sewing studio so the commute is 3 steps.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:05 AM

Wow, would like to have my own gym, but chances are I wouldn't use, going to the gym make me get up & do it. I've been going for about six months now and have only lost 32LBS. Boy it's slow comming off!!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Banned

Wow, would like to have my own gym, but chances are I wouldn't use, going to the gym make me get up & do it. I've been going for about six months now and have only lost 32LBS. Boy it's slow comming off!!!!
i have no doubt that you look like you've lost more than that - muscle is more dense than fat so pound for pound muscle takes up less space. and you look thinner than the scale reads.

i actually used to own a gym for 8 years and trained people for the ironman/etc and i was a judge for bodybuilding/fitness competitions.

i still help my friends with their schedules, nutrition, and training for distance races.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:18 PM

WOW, thats great. I have a friend who joined with me she also does weight watchers and she hasn't lost anything, she keeps gaining?? I just feel I should be farther than I am, but guess we all feel this way??