Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-19-2013, 10:37 PM

Hi som,
I got a medium flat rate at the post office, I think it will be about 12.60 to mail.
Last year I mailed a large box that I purchased at the home depot and it was about 16.00 Plus to mail.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
I lived for 18 years on a road called farmettes!~! I loved living in trailer trash heaven~ My water front was a pond in the back property and a creek, called gator creek on the property line. THe kids had horses cows chickens goats etc for years. Unfortunately I had to move to town due my health issues...I really miss it out in the boonies. Pass the worms!
I have lived out here on Flamingo Road for 17 years now & I LOVE it!! Our water front property is the canal that delivers our irrigation water & it is right across the street, in front of our house. We don't have a lot of property & we moved out here because I became disabled & I can ride my scooter around the whole park anytime I want to & not be worried about getting run over!! You see I am not such a great driver!! The canal is the place that I get my best worms from then I dry them in the sun & later double coat them in my special chocolate with a little brandy in it. YUM-YUM!! Come & join me anytime!!
Old 10-19-2013, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 View Post
Cindy, Sulabug and I are trying to pull huntannette back down here in the hole! I will fly over and swoop down and drag my toes in the water, not sure if my toes can taste it. lol!
Judy, I am so glad that you invited Cindy to join us in our adventure to get huntannette down in the hole with all of the rest of us!! It seems we are having so much fun & I invite everyone else to come on down. You are going to LOVE it!!
Old 10-19-2013, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
Trailer trash heaven?? I've seen some pretty nice trailers out there that I sure wouldn't be ashamed to live in. Flamingo Road huh? Do you collect them too?

Whew! The quilt show is over for another year! I'm pooped! Will get some rest & finish working on my SS box for my Santaee. I wonder who it is??? Hasn't all of the clues fit somebody? I know they do, but do you??
Yes Cindy, Trailer Trash Heaven & we couldn't be happier!! You should come visit me, you would like it here too. As far as collecting flamingo's..............NO, I don't really care for them. I did have some in the yard, when we first moved here, but later I saw them floating down the canal!! HMMM..........I think my DH didn't like them either!!
Old 10-19-2013, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Craftycat View Post
I've been naughty, and don't post much But I do hide and watch and read . and yes I find myself ROFLOA. Its always nice to laugh. I'm actually quite shy. I love handmade things too.
Hey Crafty, hiding is not allowed on this Secret Santa thread. You must join the rest of us & just let go & be naughty!! It's so much fun!!
:
Old 10-20-2013, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
No need to be shy around us. We're all like one big family, here. A bit eccentric, perhaps . . . but at least a few of us are perfectly sane. I'm one of the sane ones. Really.
Ah, so we're eccentric... another wonderful Southern Belle term that I'll have to add to my repertoire. So now I have my dear, you simply fell off your chair and eccentric. Love it, love it, love it!
Old 10-20-2013, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 View Post
Darn it!!!! This is the 4th time trying to post this. For some reason my pc won't let me post, so I am posting from my phone.

Today's clue. ... you aren't crazy about green, you don't like coconut and you like coffee.
Well, I know it's not me! I'm not really a green person, but I LOVE coconut & coffee!
Old 10-20-2013, 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
Yes Cindy, Trailer Trash Heaven & we couldn't be happier!! You should come visit me, you would like it here too. As far as collecting flamingo's..............NO, I don't really care for them. I did have some in the yard, when we first moved here, but later I saw them floating down the canal!! HMMM..........I think my DH didn't like them either!!
You're just so durn funny sometimes! Judy & I have been flying around on our super duper deluxes & did a fly over your house a while back. We'd have stopped in, but you weren't home!
Old 10-20-2013, 02:19 AM

Good Morning Santas! The quilt show is done for another year & I was just too durned tired to do anything last night. Today I'm going to finish up one of the items for my Santaee & probably get another done too. I did pick up some really cool things at the show for you that are definitely unique. We had more vendors there this year than ever before & since I know these folks, got some really good deals. I've been out of the naughty hole the last couple of days, time to slide down & join the fun!

Clue for the day: You like handmade goodies.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:10 AM

Come on over here, Cindy! Sulabug made fresh worms,SLURP! They wiggle as the go down, I think this one is a wiggle wormie! LOL. huntannette are you ready for breakfast?