Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-14-2011, 07:57 AM

LOVE all of the Turkey's everyone is making! How cute!

My SP's package went out in this mornings mail and should arrive on Wednesday. If you live in the Central Time Zone and your zip totals 23, be on the lookout for your November Secret Pal package.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:20 AM

Hey Good Morning everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Just checked tracking on my SP pkg. and it is out for delivery today! Hope she's home and likes everything! I just mailed this out on Saturday AM, I'm impressed with the PO. So if you live in Michigan your pkg. is on its way!!
Old 11-14-2011, 09:12 AM

My plan was to go to post office with my SP package today . I'm am stuck sitting here waiting for the Duke electric company. My hot water heater will not stay lit after firing up. The neighborhood had new gas lines put in friday. First the furnace wouldn't fire up , had to get it fixed , which they said they would pay the bill. Now no hot water. The relit it several times. I know the items are old but dang it they worked before the new pipes were put in.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:17 AM

Sorry for delay SP , your zip adds up to 33
Originally Posted by kimscruzer View Post
My plan was to go to post office with my SP package today . I'm am stuck sitting here waiting for the Duke electric company. My hot water heater will not stay lit after firing up. The neighborhood had new gas lines put in friday. First the furnace wouldn't fire up , had to get it fixed , which they said they would pay the bill. Now no hot water. The relit it several times. I know the items are old but dang it they worked before the new pipes were put in.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:17 AM

Could be me!!!!!
Old 11-14-2011, 09:26 AM

Sharon, So glad you liked your package....I had a lot of fun putting it together!!!

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
When I got out of work today, I had planned on simply going straight to a seminar, but decided to stop off at home first to freshen up for 3 minutes or so. Instead there was my SP firmie from Kellie G beckoning. Well, I never even took my purse off my shoulder and ripped it open just as I was. The numerous wonderful items were strewn all over the place!! I so wanted to send an immediate thank you, but had to get to that seminar on time by 6 PM, so I had to neglect it all for a social security learning experience (what an eye-opener THAT was, but that's another story). Anyway, Kellie read and fulfilled my "wish" list to a "T" and I am so humbled at her generosity. I said what I most wanted were styrofoam cones and she sent two for me to be creative with. Pictures follow of what they will become - I am making Christmas trees out of scraps of fabric. All that remains to do is top the tree with a poinsetta flower or a bow (or anything else that someone else can suggest).

Don't count the dark chocolate squares - 1 is missing already. There are also Christmas fabric FQ's that will become Christmas tree napkins, three yummie flavors of hot chocolate (ice on the car windows means cocoa time here already), notecards with monogram initial seals, a Quick Quilt magazine (I like fast projects best), a purse/bag pattern (love to make bags), and last but not least, she took the time to write out a recipe for Pumpkin cheesecake. Cheesecake and ice cream tie for my all time favorite desserts. Kellie - thank you so much for making this swap so great for me. I hope I get your name sometime, so I can reciprocate your kindness.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:42 AM

good morning everyone is this going to be a great day or what , no package for me yet but i know or hope to know it will be here soon i cant wait till friday, me and DH are leaving to utah for 8 hole days i am real excited.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Vicki W View Post
Another clue in case my SP is watching....My SP has two dogs.
I have 2 dogs!!!! Maybe me?????
Old 11-14-2011, 09:52 AM

She was one of my secret pals this month. She sent me a nice thank you note in the mail AND a PM that she got her package.

Originally Posted by arizonagirl View Post
Anyone know what's up with mimom? I haven't seen her around here in a while now.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
Hey Good Morning everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Just checked tracking on my SP pkg. and it is out for delivery today! Hope she's home and likes everything! I just mailed this out on Saturday AM, I'm impressed with the PO. So if you live in Michigan your pkg. is on its way!!
I am in Michigan awaiting 2 packages could this one be for me???