Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 11-19-2011, 02:16 PM

Well, haven't been on in a couple of days so had to read through about 20 pages. Wow! Everyone's packages look great. I loved the little mason jar pin cushion that leiladylei54 received. Where could I find directions on how to make that?

Is the December Swap posted yet? Haven't checked....last time I did couldn't find new swaps. Will try again though.

Hope everyone has a warm and safe weekend!
Cheryl W.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:17 PM

Can anyone give me a clue as to how to get the photo to upload? I never had trouble on the previous site.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
I didn't receive my pkg today, so I will have to join those on the bench. I think we should meet in each others homes, it's too cold outdoors and the wind is howling. I'm dreading winter.
When I got off the bench yesterday, I left my quilt there for all of you... and I will bring hot toddy's later for you... Thanks for keeeping me company, you are all so sweet...
Old 11-19-2011, 02:34 PM

Default Pictures

The easiest way I found was to click on go advanced, instead of quick reply, then to manage attachments,,, a new window will open and then click on browse and wala you can get the pic you want then click upload and it will come up...Try it not hard if I can do it you can too...//
Old 11-19-2011, 02:40 PM

Awesome packages received! Juli she's a beautiful girl! I'll be joining the rest of you on the bench however I"ll bring Florida warmth and sunshine with me! Margaritas anyone?
Old 11-19-2011, 03:08 PM

rosemary i'm happy that you are enjoying your sp package. i enjoyed putting it together for you.

my lqs had a fq sale recently and had the white with gold scissors fabric on the table. i bought a piece for you, went back the next day to get some for me and they were plum out. one of the clerks there said that only had that fabric for the sale and were out. i dont even know who the manufacturer is. enjoy it all, i know i will in your pics.

mary

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
I received my wonderful package from "HAVEPLENTY" aka Mary, Thank you so very much, I so loved everything, now to see if I can hang a picture on here, have done it once belfre so will try again..There were books, candy, felt, patterns a Micro bag... you just have to look at the pics, forgot all that was in there
Old 11-19-2011, 03:44 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]289165[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]289164[/ATTACH]I made a walker bag for Marty today, it has 6 pockets and the inside is one big pocket.
Attached Thumbnails 001-resized.jpg   002-resized.jpg  
Old 11-19-2011, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Robyn, so how was the jam?
Moedeenie, anything good in YOUR mailbox today?
It was wonderful. But I can't go into details here, because if I do everyone will want some and I don't want to share anymore that I have to. I'm already sharing with DH and DS. Thanks for sending them to me.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Katie Ann View Post
I want to thank my November SP, Shelrox, for my wonderful goodies. She sent me some darling straight pins with hearts on the top, some cute notes and envelopes, five pieces of beautiful fabric, a Wildflower pattern from thimbleberries (I plan to make a quilt from this cute pattern), a note pad, and some packages of different flavors of M&Ms. Great SP package. Thank you so much. I'm going to try to upload a picture of my goodies, but not having much luck with uploading, but I'll keep trying.
Katie Ann I guess no one told you that anything with hearts on it has to be forwarded to me. Should I send you a pm with my address so that you can send those pins to me?
Old 11-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Power Poster

Lori the walker bag is very nice.You did a good job on it.Hope Marty is doing well.She looks better in this picture (not so tired).Say Hi to her. Mary