Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm

Blog Entries
    I had a big day today, we went out for lunch and a movie so I'm officially trashed, but I wanted to thank my SP Seasagal (I'm sorry I mislaid the card and am having problems with the spelling) for a wonderful box. I'll fill y'all in on it tomorrow...lots of goodies....

Blog Entries
    Here is the picture from LindaR. Thank you loved everything. LindaR sent me giant paperclips, cute buttons, Thread catcher-(not sure what that is), Material, scissors holder, twizzlers and a real cute bag made from the strips of material with the makers name of it.
    Name:  001.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  85.1 KB
    Love everything, thank you LindaR
    I collect Seraphim Angels

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by greenini View Post
    I had a big day today, we went out for lunch and a movie so I'm officially trashed, but I wanted to thank my SP Seasagal (I'm sorry I mislaid the card and am having problems with the spelling) for a wonderful box. I'll fill y'all in on it tomorrow...lots of goodies....
    you are welcome! Let me know if you want a pic up....I took one for you!

I am hoping to get my SP box in the mail by Monday....Please don't put me in the bad corner...Been busy.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    I got my package today from catpawski!

She sent me a book on binding, a bunch of Mary Englebreit stuff (tin, magnets, notecards, nail file, eraser), some teabags, 5 fat quarters in some nice bright shades, a cupcake dangly ornament thing, a quilt pattern, some pins, and some Paula Deen sticky notes.

Unfortunately the picture isn't wanting to load tonight (upload has failed three times), but i'll try tomorrow.

Thanks, Catpawski!

Got a package in the mail today from Charles Bishop, (tried to find the name on the memebr board but wasn't able to) I got a nice package with some bright colored fat quarters in it, some rotary cutting blades (used my last new one last night so perfect timing!) Some candy & a chalk type pencil.
    Thanks for all the goodies!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Quote Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
    Here is the picture from LindaR. Thank you loved everything. LindaR sent me giant paperclips, cute buttons, Thread catcher-(not sure what that is), Material, scissors holder, twizzlers and a real cute bag made from the strips of material with the makers name of it.
    Name:  001.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  85.1 KB
    Love everything, thank you LindaR
    Verna, the thread catcher is just that - to catch threads. Use it close by on the machine when you sew and it'll catch all those pesky threads that you used to throw on the floor. Or at least, that's the theory!
    Great packages everyone - and yes, if you don't want those purple fabrics, send them my way. They'll work great in a Mardi Gras pattern.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    Morning sweet friends. Lots of beautiful SP packages! Wish I hadn't had to miss this month. At least I get to see how much fun you all are having. May lots of packages arrive today! Off to a six hour sewin with my guild. Have a great Saturday everyone!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SEGASAL View Post
    you are welcome! Let me know if you want a pic up....I took one for you!
    Oh, would you be so kind???????????? I went with a friend to a quilt shop today. I picked up 2 brochures, she spent $75, but I am so tired I can't see straight, no joke. Thank you for the offer!! Now I can treat Ray to his goodies, once he comes in from being the great golden lion hunter. Anybody else notice how many lion like cats are peoples' avatars on this thread....

Blog Entries
    Well I found the camera, and took pictures of the great package I got from Vanogay, tried to upload onto lap top and the file is corrupt! Camera is now totally dead! So I am going to get one for Hubby's BD... I figure he borrows mine all the time so it won't be a big deal to get him one and borrow it all the time!

Vanogay I am keeping the package together for picture, except the candy, which hubby already got, and the mouse, which Bella took off with after she checked out all of the fabric! I do have a question for you, what is the silver thing with the jewel in it? We were trying to figure it out.

And I love the Cheery Cherry pattern, I am going to make that one soon! Love all the fabrics and the miter template, I need that, I don't do mitered corners very well.
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    I received an awesome package today from Phyllis' Daughter - spiral note pad, yearly planner, scented candles, note cards with the letter 'K' on the front, family hanging ornament, taste of home magazine, table runner pattern, RED fat quarters and some good old fashioned southern comfort and JD coffee - I'll post a photo later tonight or sometime tomorrow. Kim you did a fantastic job putting this package together.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Received my package today. Thank you sooo much to Cuppy (Carolyn Robinette) for the lovely yard of pink fabric (one of my 3 most favorite colors), the 2 Venice,Florida postcards for my collection, the JoAnn's sewing pamphlets, and the 5 day meal planner pamphlets. The latter is good for me because I can never think of anything new to cook. Much appreciation for the most useful gifts.
    "Sew Happy" Sharon

Blog Entries
    Hi, I got a great SP package yesterday from my secret pal, createquilt! As you can see, packed with goodies and an exquisite cross stitched angel!
    Thank you so much!
    ( hope these pics post!)
    Darlene

Name:  sp nov 1.JPG
Views: 151
Size:  228.7 KBName:  sp nov.JPG
Views: 178
Size:  239.5 KB
    Blessed Be
    Darlene

Power Poster
    Happy belated birthday to Brenda and Twinkie!!
    Off Topic: Haven't been on the board for several days because my DMIL became very ill and passed away on Thurs. Monday is the funeral. DH is having a hard time.
    No package yet.

Grandma Peg so sorry for your families loss...hugs and prayers.
    Brenda

So, the postman came and postman left...and the postman left me nothing....but then, the postman returned with a box that was forgotten on the truck YIPPEE FOR ME!!! I got the most awesome package from Jaba. I got the first picture snapped and battery is dead...so it's charging and I will definitely post pictures in a bit. Here is what I received though....an awesome Santa table runner, a handmade "thingy" that you place under your sewing machine and it hangs down and has pockets to put your gadgets, etc. in, an adorable pink pouch for my e-reader, a very pretty beaded stiletto, some homemade strawberry jelly, a quilt magazine, a book, some tea, some cross stitch cloth and thread, a pen, a couple of notepads, a POUND of chocolate covered pretzels YUM, eight beautiful cuts of fabric and an awesome card! Thank you again so very much jaba and ya'll make sure that you check back in a bit and see my pictures
    Brenda

Blog Entries

sent to Greenini!

Here you go Greenini!
    Attached Images Attached Images

My DH just opened the front door and I had a package from my secret pal ,dont know the board name but the initals are CB.Wow what a package of great stuff. I got the cutest little witch,a Nora Roberts book havent read that one,a note pad set,twizzlers, cute book mark,very pretty santa dish towel and hot pad,roll of pink ribbon,3 very pretty FQ ,and a real cute little hand made bag to hold wet ones in. Just want to say thank you soooooooo much, I love it all!!!! I have to try todown load pictures, been having trouble doing that.

On another note to my secret pal, you have not been forgotten, Im making you alittle something and you package will go out Monday I promise!!!!
    PMarch

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    I'm so glad you liked your package Brenda, I tried to make it special, just for you, and I had so much fun putting it together. I love doing these, it makes me happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    I'm so glad you liked your package Brenda, I tried to make it special, just for you, and I had so much fun putting it together. I love doing these, it makes me happy!!
    It made me very happy too
    Brenda

ok, didn't give the poor camera battery too long hahahaha...here are pictures of my goodies!!!
    Name:  001 (640x480).jpg
Views: 163
Size:  267.7 KB
    Name:  002 (640x480).jpg
Views: 168
Size:  244.7 KB
    Name:  003 (640x480).jpg
Views: 159
Size:  256.1 KB
    Name:  004 (640x480).jpg
Views: 155
Size:  179.7 KB
    Name:  005 (640x480).jpg
Views: 175
Size:  190.3 KB
    Name:  006 (640x480).jpg
Views: 167
Size:  206.7 KB
    Name:  007 (640x480).jpg
Views: 174
Size:  232.5 KB
    Name:  008 (640x480).jpg
Views: 164
Size:  213.6 KB
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    I finally got my picture to play nice (I hope) by uploading it to facebook and gettting the file from there. Thanks again, Catpawski!

Grandma Peg so sorry for your families loss. Will be praying for you all.

Blog Entries
    Ho Hum-----still no package for my SP! I hope I wasn't forgotten!! Boo Hoo, now I have to wait until Monday afternoon! It's gonna be a long weekend!! I am loving all your great packages, though, even if I am a bit green with jealousy!!

My package indicates that it was delivered today...I hope it had a happy journey.
    Vicki W

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 ... LastLast