Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED >

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED

Old 10-09-2011, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by skaduzy
I received a great SP gift from Rosemary aka Ladybug1938! It was here when I got home from an all day picnic and just what I needed to perk me back up. I sure hope my pictures do the handmade items justice. They are beautiful! I got a cute scarecrow that sits on a shelf, candles and holder, 4 fat quarters, panels of little animals and flowers (sizeable amount), folding box, sticky notes, notepad, a Cats In Quilts quilt book...so cute!... and handmade items......my first mug rug and it has a little pocket that had 2 black currant tea bags, 2 instant coffee tubes, and cappuccino that I'm drinking right now. :lol: Also, my first handmade pin cushion that's a beautiful flower... and a little travel sewing kit including scissors and a needle. Thanks so much Ladybug...I love it all!
So happy you liked everything, I try to include a pin cushion in each of my swap packages as most of us can always use one more even if it's a decoration...Enjoy making the mug rugs also and scissor holders, November swap is coming up... :twisted: :) :-)
Old 10-09-2011, 06:55 AM

Love the cats in quilts book and the pincushion and the scissor hold...well I guess I like evertyhing!!!

I received a great SP gift from Rosemary aka Ladybug1938! It was here when I got home from an all day picnic and just what I needed to perk me back up. I sure hope my pictures do the handmade items justice. They are beautiful! I got a cute scarecrow that sits on a shelf, candles and holder, 4 fat quarters, panels of little animals and flowers (sizeable amount), folding box, sticky notes, notepad, a Cats In Quilts quilt book...so cute!... and handmade items......my first mug rug and it has a little pocket that had 2 black currant tea bags, 2 instant coffee tubes, and cappuccino that I'm drinking right now. :lol: Also, my first handmade pin cushion that's a beautiful flower... and a little travel sewing kit including scissors and a needle. Thanks so much Ladybug...I love it all!
Old 10-09-2011, 06:57 AM

Some of you are not sending me a pm when you recieve I see posted here but rules state you need to pm hostess as well as sender. Please help me keep good records! This means less tracking down at the end of the swap. Lori
Old 10-09-2011, 06:58 AM

Sorry, not Lake Erie -- that's where it's coming from!

Originally Posted by Patty Patches
Originally Posted by Krystyna
Originally Posted by thomp116
My package will go out on Tuesday or Wednesday...hopefully, Tuesday. I did leave some hints, so I hope my SP is out there somewhere. She's very quiet.
Next hint: we are both near bodies of water....me, Lake Erie, and my SP....?
The Atlantic Ocean??? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Could it be Lake Cumberland?
Could it also be .....Lake Erie?

GUESS NOT!
Old 10-09-2011, 07:21 AM

I sent my SP a message letting her know I received her package then I sent you a PM.

Now I've got to get a picture of all of my items to share with this board. I had a great SP this month! I can't wait to share and yes.. I did guess who my SP was, but I didn't know for sure until I received her package. It was fun having a SP that was an active participant on the SP discussion

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Some of you are not sending me a pm when you recieve I see posted here but rules state you need to pm hostess as well as sender. Please help me keep good records! This means less tracking down at the end of the swap. Lori
Old 10-09-2011, 07:37 AM

Ladybug, if I am ever your SP, you can just send me that pincushion and I would Be thrilled! I love it!
Old 10-09-2011, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by grumpy90650

no, no this gina drinks coffee....lots of it!!!!
Ok, lots of confusion, let's recap.

Mscupid's package is going to one of the Caorlinas, to someone who likes coffee and has a dog.
Can't be either Gina. And I don't know who it could be.

Brenda's packages are both going to southern girls who have a dog and like green. Gigi Gina coulee one of them and Vicky claimed the other, are you throwing your hat in the ring too, grumpy Gina? :mrgreen:
weellllllll, i do have a dog (three of them), i love green, and i love coffee........sooooo maybe!!!!
Old 10-09-2011, 08:01 AM

well, herre is another hint (or two)...i was going to mail on tuesday, but something i ordered did not come in saturdays mail, so i may have to mail on wednesday (still before the deadline!!!)...we will see what tuesday's mail brings..........some hints:

one has a dog, and one does not
both love christmas and thanksgiving
neither one does hand embroidery

ok that is the clues for sunday..........hyave a great day everyone!! gina
Old 10-09-2011, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by grumpy90650
well, herre is another hint (or two)...i was going to mail on tuesday, but something i ordered did not come in saturdays mail, so i may have to mail on wednesday (still before the deadline!!!)...we will see what tuesday's mail brings..........some hints:

one has a dog, and one does not
both love christmas and thanksgiving
neither one does hand embroidery

ok that is the clues for sunday..........hyave a great day everyone!! gina
Could it be me? I have a dog, I love Thanksgiving and Christmas and I do not do hand embroidery.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:17 AM

Could it be me..........there has been a permanent puddle in my backyard this year.........I would consider that a body of water.....

Sorry, not Lake Erie -- that's where it's coming from!

Originally Posted by Patty Patches
Originally Posted by Krystyna
My package will go out on Tuesday or Wednesday...hopefully, Tuesday. I did leave some hints, so I hope my SP is out there somewhere. She's very quiet.
Next hint: we are both near bodies of water....me, Lake Erie, and my SP....?
The Atlantic Ocean??? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Could it be Lake Cumberland?
Could it also be .....Lake Erie?

GUESS NOT!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-268302.gif