Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23

Thread: Ornament Swap 2018

I am just today getting my decorations out and the cards are sitting on the kitchen table needing addresses. My fur baby hasn't learned how to help me...just ask for her can of Fancy Feast every morning.
    The knit dishcloth has a snowman on it. If you lay it flat on the table and step back you may be able to see him. Some people can see a design and some can't but it's fun to knit nonetheless.
    You are welcome.
    Linda Lee

"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
    Has anyone heard from Aurora? She was my pal but have not seen her post anything.
    I am sorry; I posted early on the 2nd and again on the 3rd. I have totally enjoyed the chocolate. The ornaments are awesome. The moose makes me smile. They are both hanging in my sewing room.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

We arrived home late this afternoon and I opened my Christmas swap package. How lovely, I received these lovely ornaments, fabric, serviettes, chocolates and mini cookies from Monale. Thank you so much, I love everything that you sent. I haven't sampled the cookies or chocolate yet and I have been wanting to try those folded fabric ornaments, something that I have not ever made and the beaded ornaments are also new to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "A Man who never made a mistake, never made anything"........author unknown but a favourite quote of my late FIL.

My husband is doing very well, he was discharged from hospital on Friday. Thank you, everyone for all your good wishes for him
    "A Man who never made a mistake, never made anything"........author unknown but a favourite quote of my late FIL.

Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    I am just today getting my decorations out and the cards are sitting on the kitchen table needing addresses. My fur baby hasn't learned how to help me...just ask for her can of Fancy Feast every morning.
    The knit dishcloth has a snowman on it. If you lay it flat on the table and step back you may be able to see him. Some people can see a design and some can't but it's fun to knit nonetheless.
    You are welcome.
    I saw there was a pattern on the dishcloth, but had to go look again to see the snowman. It was easier to see when I angled in the light. So very cute!
    Sue

Betty J, so happy to hear that your husband is doing well.
    Hostess for the Ornament Swap. Watch for details coming later on this year. Come join in on all the fun

Monale, love those beaded ornaments.
    BettyJ, glad your hubby is doing better.
    Anoka Quilter, thanks so much for hosting the ornament swap again this year. I love seeing all the pretty ornaments.
    a quilter, a baker, a picture-taker

Ornament swap

My awesome ornaments from M-fay thankyou so much, they are perfect.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow. All the ornaments are spectacular.

I love that redwork, Mfay!

BettyJ, hope your husband is back to great health soon.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewbizgirl
    Boom 20 Album of Blocks I made to swap https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...bums19942.html
    "The reward of a thing well done is having done it." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I love the red work hearts and sock snowman. Well done m fay, they are just lovely

Quote Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
    I love that redwork, Mfay!

BettyJ, hope your husband is back to great health soon.
    Thank you, he is playing the game as it should and although he is doing okay he has had a couple of off days. He will be out of action for a while, no driving for 6 weeks and not lifting anything heavier than a 2 Litre bottle of milk. The breast bone was cut in half and it has to heal, also the leg here they took a vessel from.

My daughter has hidden my ornament swap box and said I'm not allowed open it until Sunday when we put up our tree. I'll post photo's on Sunday but in the meantime, thank you to my partner.
    LindaC

Glad you liked your ornaments Natasha. I had fun searching for the extra ones to make.I hope you can make a better jb than me colouring and sparkling the snow flakes.
    "Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth."

LindaC, I hope you enjoyed your box that I sent you. I hope you and your family had a great Christmas!!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23