Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2013-quilt-quilters-swap-closed-t208927.html)

mindless 01-05-2013 06:50 PM

[QUOTE/]Does anyone else ever feel overwhelmed by their fabric? I had a near-panic attack earlier this evening: what am I *doing* with all this?[/QUOTE]

Yes! I'm not alone! You're not alone! I am sewing on my dining room table, cuz the sewing room is such a mess right now! It is so overwhelming in there! I have to decide if I want to organize, or if I want to sew. Yay for dining room tables!:D

IrelandDragonQuilting 01-05-2013 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by mindless (Post 5765224)
Let me know, Wendy, if you want something a little less bright.....these colors look pretty true to life on my 'puter

can ya tell I'm a little excited too?

OOOO Pretty! I love them! WHOOO HOOO!!

leakus 01-05-2013 08:02 PM

mindless, beautiful fabrics. Per what I see perfect for IRleandDragonQuilting. Her Quilt for Quilters quilt was bright and beautiful.

mindless 01-05-2013 08:08 PM

thanks Andrea (leakus) and Wendy! I lOVE encouragement!:)

mindless 01-05-2013 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5765290)
I love the swirls!!!

me too :)

quiltingdragon 01-05-2013 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by mindless (Post 5765274)
hah! It's like playing with crayons! This is a Swirl layer cake by Windham

Someone on the board sent me over here to check out these amazing fabrics as they know bright is my thing, as well. I LOVE these and am going to have to track some down!

Elisabrat 01-05-2013 09:28 PM

oh that is wonderful mindless. you have a quilt that would please ALL of us I think. wow.

Oh dear partner I didnt rob a bank or anything for your fabric! its true. Not that I didnt want to. I didhave a hell of a good time playing and picking from what I have what I need. I hope its going to end up something you enjoy. I am thinking you and I could shop together and if there was like one yard left.. we both would be grabbing for it and then saying with a frown no no you can have thisone.. again.. lol I think we also could raid mindless's stash if she has things like that in her bins. you talk to her while I dart and grab! I can tell you I did NOT go pastel and I did not go orange. thats about all I can tell you. Soon as it arrives I will give you a sneak peak. a tiny one. not nearly as generous as Mindless was.

stitchingpost 01-06-2013 12:03 AM

Oh mindless,I love the colors,,,iam not playing this time,,but iam watching all of you,to see what you all come up with,,iam having just as much fun sitting back,,

stitchingpost 01-06-2013 12:31 AM

Oh mindless,I love the colors,,,iam not playing this time,,but iam watching all of you,to see what you all come up with,,iam having just as much fun sitting back,,

mindless 01-06-2013 01:11 AM

Sherrie, maybe you SHOULD be playing this time.....there might still be an opening for one more....just sayin...:)