Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15 >

Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15

Row Robin 2011 - "Memory Makers" Group 15

Old 01-14-2011, 06:17 PM

Yes ma'am thats the way I'm going to do it, but of course on the labels that would be up to the individual
so the intention is to send a big block, which will have room for everyone's info on it, to use as a label on the back, and then also send four "regular" siggies, and each person will keep one?
Old 01-14-2011, 06:18 PM

I am still looking for something to represent Australia, but I'm not having much luck lol
Originally Posted by saritabee
Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
k everyone, I am posting some pictures of some of the fabrics I have picked out for each of your rows, this may change as I start to see pics of the rows and of course if any of you think I may be heading in a direction you didn't intend to go just let me know, it won't hurt my feeling cause these are all just my perception of your themes. So be sure to give feedback on the choices, if you hate they're gone lol.

it's neat to see all the interpretations; jump-starts MY brain, too, thinking of what we might receive to work on down the line.
...and Australia has tropics! *grin*
Old 01-14-2011, 06:18 PM

not going to get much sewing today, we have Bible study tonight, and it's in the sewing room, so everything gets put away till 9 tonight lol. I do need to sew 3 patches on one of the guys motorcycle vest. I am going to work on my quilt label and my signature labels. how is everyone else doing? is everybody trying to ship on the 1st or are we shooting for the 15th? It might be easier to NOT ship till the 1st as the earliest date. We don't want to overwhelm anyone by receiving one b4 they finish the one that they're working on. If everyone is ready and WANTs to ship early thats OK. Please make sure you contact your person when you're ready to ship, so that they know to be expecting it. Also if you can comment here on our page when you ship and again when you receive. Happy Sewing!!!!!
knowing myself, i will be right up against the mailing deadline every time. i'm fine with the 1st or the 15th as a mailing date, but please let me know ahead of time if you guys want to do a mailing date of the 1st. :)
Old 01-14-2011, 06:20 PM

mainly I just wasnt sure that we wanted them sent any earlier than the 1st, so anytime between the 1st and 15th is fine
not going to get much sewing today, we have Bible study tonight, and it's in the sewing room, so everything gets put away till 9 tonight lol. I do need to sew 3 patches on one of the guys motorcycle vest. I am going to work on my quilt label and my signature labels. how is everyone else doing? is everybody trying to ship on the 1st or are we shooting for the 15th? It might be easier to NOT ship till the 1st as the earliest date. We don't want to overwhelm anyone by receiving one b4 they finish the one that they're working on. If everyone is ready and WANTs to ship early thats OK. Please make sure you contact your person when you're ready to ship, so that they know to be expecting it. Also if you can comment here on our page when you ship and again when you receive. Happy Sewing!!!!!
knowing myself, i will be right up against the mailing deadline every time. i'm fine with the 1st or the 15th as a mailing date, but please let me know ahead of time if you guys want to do a mailing date of the 1st. :)
Old 01-14-2011, 06:24 PM

i'm sure this had already been posted and i've just forgotten, but where do we find the mailing order and addresses?
Old 01-14-2011, 06:27 PM

mailing order is on page one and I will send you your address in PM
i'm sure this had already been posted and i've just forgotten, but where do we find the mailing order and addresses?
Old 01-14-2011, 06:33 PM

Hi here is a pic of my first block (hope it works) there will be two of these, facing each other. Working on the two pieced cardinals (so cute) have to applica them :l
Attached Thumbnails attachment-160371.jpe  
Old 01-14-2011, 06:34 PM

If anyone needs the address that they wil be mailing to, just let me know and I will get it to you. Saritabee, I've sent you a Private Message with a link to the address
Old 01-14-2011, 06:34 PM

Beautiful, love the colors
Originally Posted by Robbi24
Hi here is a pic of my first block (hope it works) there will be two of these, facing each other. Working on the two pieced cardinals (so cute) have to applica them :l
Old 01-15-2011, 04:44 AM

Robbi that is gorgeous!