Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Row Robin 2011  group 3  - *3's a Charm* >
  • Row Robin 2011 group 3 - *3's a Charm*

• Row Robin 2011 group 3 - *3's a Charm*

Old 12-28-2010, 02:02 PM

winter, christmas, I am pretty open. what ever anyone wants to add I am sure I will love.
    Old 12-28-2010, 02:04 PM

I was picturing rows of santas, elves, snowmen, presents, trees, that kind of thing but you might come up with a better idea.
    Old 12-28-2010, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by scaroca
    I was picturing rows of santas, elves, snowmen, presents, trees, that kind of thing but you might come up with a better idea.
    I thought of presents, stockings, ornaments, baby Jesus, deer
    Old 12-28-2010, 02:14 PM

Did you see that I reposted the pictures above. They came out lots better. :lol:
    Old 12-28-2010, 02:30 PM

I love yours they are very pretty.
    Old 12-28-2010, 04:08 PM

Cute row! Mariah.
    Later.
    Old 12-28-2010, 05:28 PM

Hi Ladies,
    Interesting bio, Carol. You have really been doing a lot lately. I hope you have a chance to rest and relax as soon as you get in one place.
    I will write about our lives, ect, later. Want to get some things done before the 8:00 Kennedy Center Honors comes on.
    I think we have the neatest group! We evidently all come from interesting backgrounds and have seen quite a bit of life. So, I feel certain our rows will reflect that!
    Take care and Happy New Year!
    Mariah.
    Later.
    Old 12-28-2010, 06:15 PM

Alot sure can happen in a few hours. I had lunch and very nice visit with three other quilting buddies from my guild. I've been telling them all about this board and all the things they can do and learn,etc.
    Wow Carol, life sure got to you in just a few weeks time. Sounds like you are holding up, though. Hang in there. You have time. Even though our speed demons are finished with their rows, some of us are in the planning stages of our rows as well as being pulled different ways with other needs.
    Speaking of rows - Sherry that is BEAUTIFUL! It will be a pleasure to make a row to add to your beautiful blue hydrangeas. You have done beautiful work and utilized your panels very well.
    Scaroca, your row makes me feel like I'm at the north pole. So Cute! It looks like you appliqued them. Am I right? Would you like your other rows have appliques in them too?
    Seeing your first row gives my imagination lots to work with. I look forward to adding to it.
    I think you got the idea about the star with the picture you drew Sherry. The stars can be of diffeent shapes, but the fabric used to make the block is like the fabric I sent a pic of.
    Old 12-28-2010, 06:20 PM

I don't care if my rows are appliqued or pieced. I want you to use your imagination and create something. That is what I hope to do for each one of you guys too. I am so excited about doing this. I appliqued this row but that is just the beginning of the quilt. The best is yet to come.
    Old 12-28-2010, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Roseysue
    Alot sure can happen in a few hours. I had lunch and very nice visit with three other quilting buddies from my guild. I've been telling them all about this board and all the things they can do and learn,etc.
    Wow Carol, life sure got to you in just a few weeks time. Sounds like you are holding up, though. Hang in there. You have time. Even though our speed demons are finished with their rows, some of us are in the planning stages of our rows as well as being pulled different ways with other needs.
    Speaking of rows - Sherry that is BEAUTIFUL! It will be a pleasure to make a row to add to your beautiful blue hydrangeas. You have done beautiful work and utilized your panels very well.
    Scaroca, your row makes me feel like I'm at the north pole. So Cute! It looks like you appliqued them. Am I right? Would you like your other rows have appliques in them too?
    Seeing your first row gives my imagination lots to work with. I look forward to adding to it.
    I think you got the idea about the star with the picture you drew Sherry. The stars can be of diffeent shapes, but the fabric used to make the block is like the fabric I sent a pic of.
    Thank you. I do not know how to applique. I just hope I can make a star on your row.