Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter, Winter/Holidays, Holidays Block Swap!! Sign ups til Oct. 29

I used to live in Washington. North of Everett. Loved Seattle.
    "Wimpy Christian's won't survive spiritual warfare"- Carman

Soooooooo excited ....

Thank you Rhonda and Mariposa for your labors and ooogling over the pretties!! I'm jealous indeed as I'll only get to see a small sample of all the beautiful works this group creates.

It's Tuesday here... Mailing day! Mailing Day! Mailing Day! I'm Happy Happy Happy!

Blog Entries
    I am happy to. Our blocks will be on there way home.
    Sandra
    Treat people the way you want to be treated!!

Blog Entries
    Yes, girlfriends, it is mailing day for everyone's blocks who haven't received a pm from me regards postage. I hope you guys love the mix of blocks you're receiving back. If there are those blocks you really wanted but didn't get, I would encourage you to pm people and perhaps work out some side swapping? Because of the sheer volume of participants and sets sent in, it's likely I've made some mistakes so I hope you will all be kind with me and just know that I spent literally, hours and hours and hours trying to make this swap a good experience for everyone! I've counted and recounted and recounted the # of blocks in each set and tried hard to not give any duplicate blocks, although most of you will have more than one block from a swapper. If you have problems, please PM me. I would love to see pictures of your blocks and what you end up making as well!
    A giant THANK YOU to one and all of you for playing with me! Hopefully you'll want to play again! Like springtime maybe? Just a thought.
    Ronda

This works great for me! They will arrive Friday or Saturday. I don't shop on Black Friday, or weekends. Too crowded. So, this will give me something to do. I'll try to post a picture ASAP!. Thank you Rhonda. You do so many things around here. Glad to be in your swap! In the Spring? Sounds great! Something in Flowers maybe? haha! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Blog Entries
    "Elvis has left the building"!!!!
    Ronda

Thank you, Ronda!!!

Blog Entries
    If Elvis left, where did he go? I miss him so. Oh please come to my house Elvis.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    I am so excited! I just can't wait... I will also stay home and sew this weekend, If I ever get home that is! We are again in Orange County Painting! We should be home soon, hopefully job will be finished.
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Thanks so much Rhonda and Mariposa for all the hard work sorting blocks. I am so excited to get the blocks. It will be my Christmas present! Yippie! Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me ...... Thanks to you all for such a wonderful gift.

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

I received my blocks today, and Wowsers!! they are stunning. Thank you everyone for all the great blocks and beautiful work. I love them all.

A huge thank you to rwquilts and Mariposa for all their efforts to me this a fantastic swap, thank you, thank you, thank you, and a whole lot more thank yous!! Thank you Ronda for the extra goodies. I love them, and you are such a thoughtful and sweet person !!

WOW! Christmas comes early! The squares are really stunning. I divided up the blues and rreds/greens separately and will get two lap quilts to give as Christmas presents. And thank you so very much for the extra "goodies" -- what a nice Christmas present.

I received my wonderful blocks in the mail today! What fun festive holiday blocks! I love them all. Thank-you rwquilts for the fun extra goodies! I love them. You certainly surprised me. This swap was lots of fun! Thank-you everyone!

Blog Entries
    Oh how exciting, I did not get a thing in the mail today! Darn... Maybe tomorrow, We went to a craft fair and enjoyed looking at all the great things for sale! We bought a few Christmas presents, now spending the rest of the day sewing!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Got my squishie when I returned from my SECOND round of Black Friday shopping. Hubs just HAD to find the best deal on the perfect TV!!! Anyway the blocks are fantastic! I love them ALL! Ronda, thank you so much for the extras. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! You are quite generous to send the extras. I'm sure the rest of us agree that all your time and hard work are extra enough but it was a wonderful surprise to find your goodies mixed in the envelope!

Blog Entries
    Awesome squishy arrived today! Thank you everyone for sharing your time and talent with all of us.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Blog Entries
    I'm so glad that some of you are receiving your blocks back and like them! You are all very welcome! This was enjoyable for me and I had more fun making the extras than you probably had in getting them. Merry Christmas early? LOL! I went Black Friday shopping with my DH & DD...can I just say my daughter knows how to shop! She can go like no body's business! LOL! I'm thinking I need lessons from her...have had a great couple of days with loved ones and loving on those adorable grands! Will be home tomorrow.
    Ronda

Received the lovely blocks yesterday, along with the extra treats. Everything is awesome! Thanks so much to the swappers for the great blocks, and thanks to Ronda for hosting!
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

Nothing here... I was sad today when the mail didn't bring any presents. I was expecting a fabric delivery too.

Oh NO, I have to wait until I get home from Australia on Dec. 2 to see my squishies. Maybe my son will let me know they arrived so I can let you know they are there waiting for me. I will send him an email.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

My blocks arrived too!!! It was a great mail day. thank you Ronda and mariposa! What a great job you did. I love the lil prezes you added Ronda. What a sweetheart you are! I'm so glad I did your swap. These blocks gave me a great seasonal boost!
    SheriR~

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

"Be not afraid, only believe."

Rhonda- Thanks so much for the extras they are just wonderful. Thanks for hosing the swap and all your hard work.
    Everyone Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful blocks with me. I am excited to make this quilt. Vinae

Blog Entries
    I have blocks! What a wonderful assortment of blocks. These will make a great sampler. We are having our family Christmas this coming weekend (Dec 1st) so I don't have extra time to play but after everyone one leaves I'm locking the door to my sewing room and taking the phone off the hook. It is going to be time to play. Thanks everyone who took part in this swap and a special thank you to our hostess for the extras. You are awesome!

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 ... LastLast