Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
NW Oregon and SW Washington~Beach retreat >

NW Oregon and SW Washington~Beach retreat

NW Oregon and SW Washington~Beach retreat

Old 06-15-2011, 07:12 AM

This is all I found for Sandy if anyone knows different I would like to know!

June 24-25
Sandy Historical Society Inc/s 13th Annual Quilt Show, Sandy High School, 17100 Bluff Road, Sandy, OR, Fri-Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4 $5 Adults, $3.50 Srs and under 12
Old 06-15-2011, 07:23 AM

Good Morning Ladies,
I am heading up to the quilt shop up in Oregon city (beaver creek?) to pick up the Asian panels for 2 Doods. If anyone else wants some let me know before noon today. (been working nights and my sleep habits are out of whack.
If you email me on my aol addy I will check it on my phone before I buy any. They are $10.00 per 2 panel cut $5.00 if you only want 1 panel. Did that make sense? :shock:
You can also call me if you like.
Going to go get a couple hours sleep.
TA TA for now....

Faith :XD:
Old 06-15-2011, 09:51 AM

Faith, what is the name of the shop near Beaver Creek? I thought that had closed last year. While you're in that neck of the woods, you should swing by Holy Hill in West Linn. Wine Woman gives it a 3 thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 06-15-2011, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
Faith, what is the name of the shop near Beaver Creek? I thought that had closed last year. While you're in that neck of the woods, you should swing by Holy Hill in West Linn. Wine Woman gives it a 3 thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Laurie,
I can't remember the name of it!!! LOL. Just remember where it was. What can I say. I hope it's still open. :roll:
I'll let you know when I get back. Wish me luck!!:thumbup:
Old 06-15-2011, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman

Pine Needle in LO is another nice store! I missed their sale last week. I don't go in that direction very often. Speckled Hen was in Wilsonville but has moved. I haven't visited her new store yet. I seldom don't buy in quilt stores so I just stop to admire everything. There has to be a reason why I'm in the area! I was at the new Wilsonville Fred's the other day so I ventured into Canby-but after talking to the owner of the Canby Store she told me kinda where it was at so that has to be another day adventure!!

There is suppose to be a quilt show in Sandy this weekend does anyone know anything about it?
Sheesh! I need to keep up! I lived in Wilsonville for 14 years. They have a new Freddy's? Where did The Speckled Hen move to? I ordered some upgrades for my Grace frame so I don't dare do more fabric right now-nope I better not :cry:
Old 06-15-2011, 01:43 PM

How are the plans for the next retreat coming along Candlequilter and Ugly cook?Have ya'll come up with dates?If I could be so bold to suggest the first legal Friday I can get off is Nov.4th but I could probably have food poisoning any time.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:09 PM

[How are the plans for the next retreat coming along Candlequilter and Ugly cook?Have ya'll come up with dates?If I could be so bold to suggest the first legal Friday I can get off is Nov.4th but I could probably have food poisoning any time.]

LOL!!!!! Those two things go together so you're really asking for it! :)
Old 06-15-2011, 03:17 PM

LOL, Cindy do you feel your tummy churning?

Just got back from the Quilt shop in Beaver Creek called "Let's Quilt". Laurie if that's the one you were talking about it's still open... At least my Visa will confirm that...... :roll:
Beware when you ask a worker in there for help with the Asian panels. She will find more than you ever imagined. :shock: She was most helpful... In a good way.

Alice I am going to let you pick through the panels you want because there were more than the 4 we had in the beginning..
I, uh, well, sorta bought a few others that we didn't have.... :|
I couldn't decide on a few so I just went ahead and bought them..... Karen you can take a look too since you have some already. Anyone else who would like to take a look can PM or email me.

Let me know when you want to meet at Helvacia tavern to get them. Since you have already paid for them, hubby will think they are a gift? LOL Yeah honey it was a gift.... My hubby says this Friday is good for us if you would like to meet then. He must be having withdrawls from the burgers there..lol
Let me know what's good for you..

I didn't get to West Linn today to get to that quilt shop. Traffic was awful and I just wanted to get home. Maybe next time.

See Ya'll soon.. :mrgreen:
Old 06-15-2011, 03:24 PM

You are all so much fun! I really miss you.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:28 PM

Missing you too Julie!!!!
:thumbup: