Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe

For July I hope that if it's a flag that there will be a Canadian version :-) (Canada Day is July 1st)

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just looked it up and Claudia's is in Oklahoma. If July is a flag, our Canadian friends may have to do a few alterations.

OK, Claudia, if you are watching........we need to have 2 April rows if the block is a flag :-)

or perhaps they can have two versions of the flag including we Canadians too! That would be really nice.

Yes, it would be great that if there's a flag that there be 2 versions.. :-)
    Just to let you all know that I did send an email to Claudia to follow up on this - haven't heard back from her but will let you know if I do!

Blog Entries
    I'm positive she will be very accommodating - especially when she realizes how many people from here are doing it!

Hi Quilter7x,
    I think so!!! :-)

Everyone, were are we now in the rows....come on everyone, pictures, pictures, pictures......

Did I miss something?? You are talking about July being a flag - what is April, May and June?? :-)

stitchinwitch.... :-)
    We are just thinking ahead... :-)...we still have lots of time before we get to the "flags"... if they are flags.....

Ok, I have read all 21 pages of comments and seen all of your beautiful blocks and part of me wants to dive in and join you all. I have stash and scraps up the whazoo that would be perfect...thinking...thinking...tempted...tempted. ..
    Heidi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heidikins
    Ok, I have read all 21 pages of comments and seen all of your beautiful blocks and part of me wants to dive in and join you all. I have stash and scraps up the whazoo that would be perfect...thinking...thinking...tempted...tempted. ..
    Heidi
    C'mon Heidi! It's fun!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BKinCO
    Quote Originally Posted by heidikins
    Heidi
    C'mon Heidi! It's fun!
    Do it Heidi! I've signed up to do it, but need to get going on it. It looks very easy and it's not a time pressure thing either.

I'm thinking it would be fun to do...OK. I'm in!

Blog Entries
    Don't feel the least bit bad about just starting now. You and I are starting at the same time! :D

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilter7x
    Don't feel the least bit bad about just starting now. You and I are starting at the same time! :D
    I haven't started mine yet either. I need to get going. They look so much fun.

WELCOME "heidikins".......

NEW UPDATED LIST - '47 Quilters'

lockeb
    BKinCO
    MollieSue
    Sunkistmi
    SaraSewing
    Chrys
    Amma
    JCLinFL
    Ctmhjenn
    Chewboo
    lnordyke
    neoma
    Quilter7x
    Pineapple Princess
    Pvquilter
    Stichesnstaples
    Zennia
    Karielt
    Rainbow
    JanieW
    ljs317
    Ckelly
    Lillie
    Scrappylouisa
    Fate
    Lisa_Wanna_b_quilter
    QuiltMom
    Catlady
    Mamagus
    Weatheread
    pkrbkr
    Kittenquilts
    KGoodhand
    gaigai
    MaryAnna
    ligia
    sewjoyce
    daisyboo9
    kittygram
    JuneC
    gzuslivz
    TexasGranny
    Quilting Gal
    MelodyLamour
    Quilt Addict
    missgigglewings
    stitchenwitch
    heidikins

EVERYONE, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO START...there's just 1 row per month - so we can catch up at any time.....

Quote Originally Posted by pvquilter
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilter7x
    I haven't started mine yet either. I need to get going. They look so much fun.
    I'm not very far ahead of all of you!!!! I'm still working on January's. Feb's are cut out, but all I've done for March is print the instructions!

If I'm really good and wash my kitchen floor (that's the incentive) then I can start pulling fabrics and start the January blocks. So I am on off my fanny, and off the computer and on my way! (Hopefully. If the phone doesn't ring, DH doesn't want something and kids don't call).

Proof reading is such a wonderful thing. I meant to say I am up off my fanny. Not on/off my fanny. Also, I am looking forward to being part of all of us "late bloomers" who are starting now or soon will. Thanks for the nudge to commit and the welcome!

Will I ever learn to leave well enough alone? Had too much time to look at the first two rows and decided to rework the snowflakes. The first three went well and then I went to sleep. The next day I got busy piecing the other six blocks and managed to make a whole new set of mistakes. Today I finished the row of shamrocks and attached it to the hearts. Looking at it I noticed the snowflakes are all messed up.... But after all every snowflake is unique and I will not redo....Guests are coming so the sewing room must be turned back into a guest room.

Jan/Feb/Mar
    Name:  Attachment-29245.jpe
Views: 7
Size:  66.8 KB

Texas Granny,I think we had a few of those snowflakes here.Dont redo,think they are swell.............neoma

Lockeb: Thanks for the pictures of what You've gotten completed. Looks great to me!

I have been downloading the patterns, but then I download lots of BOM patterns, but I just won't allow myself to start anything til I get the baby quilt done...should have been done so very long ago. LOL, perhaps if I start something else I'll re-find my motivation to get back on my 1 UFO.

It looks great! Have you ever seen 2 snowflakes that were EXACTLY the same??Nope! Yours have character - do NOT re do!

Blog Entries
    Well dang you're all just having too much fun...count me in. Boy do I have some catchin up to do :(
    I have read through all 22 pages and have laughed at so many of your comments. Dang Barb (BKinCO) you gotta wear that seam ripper shirt...lol

TexasGranny - I like the individuality of your snowflakes!
    There are no quilt police out here to tell you 'gotta change that' I don't think you should worry about it. As someone else said, there are never two snowflakes alike! :thumbup:

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 23 ... LastLast