Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1188

Thread: Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe

The leaves look like fun!

Lots of opportunity for using colorful fabrics!! Can't wait to get home to play with this one!

Quote Originally Posted by quilter rkc
    Check it out .... The November rows are posted and now I am three months behind. I will finish this ....Someday
    Three months!!! I have been so busy I have not even started yet! I have been printing out the instructions each month because it is something I WANT to make! Maybe after the holidays!!

I hope to have a little time between Christmas and new years day to work on this. Who knows! We might get it done yet!! ;)

Tippy,
    Yes, alll of the patterns are still available.....
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Tippy
    Oh my what a fantastic quilt!! I had not seen this thread since the first of the year as I had to lay off for a bit and get control of this silly RA that thought it would stop me.
    Slowed me down for a bit but I'm back to stitching and typing.
    Are the patterns still available? I'm going to buy printer ink today and if it is I'll print off the patterns and give it a go. Looks like an excellent stash buster...lol.. who am I kidding.. looks like a great reason to buy more fabric...rofl..

I have to catch up - I still have October to do - and now November.....
    I can't believe that the year is passin so quickly - just 1 more month to go..and then we can have fun finishing it off....I am already trying to think of ways I want to add borders to mine......

Yes, I did have a bit of a problem with that - when the rows were shorter, I just added small rectangles of the background fabric to the ends and made everything even....

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemydogs
    Is anyone having a problem with the rows not being the same length? I cut everything the way it said and a few of the rows are a little shorter?

HI MaryAnna...
    I AM STILL HERE :-)...Been away from my quilting a bit to take care of patterns and projects..but I am getting back on track.......
    I have October and November rows to do - perhaps will get all up to date during the weekend..it's my goal :-)
    So happy to see everyone having such a great time..

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnna
    And still no November row posted....it's after 4pm est already! Not like I'd be able to get it done, I haven't even done October yet1 LOL! Oh well, November's row will be ready when it's ready!
    Blessings all!
    MaryAnna
    I haven't heard from Bill in awhile....I wonder what he's up to?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lockeb
    HI MaryAnna...
    I AM STILL HERE :-)...Been away from my quilting a bit to take care of patterns and projects..but I am getting back on track.......
    I have October and November rows to do - perhaps will get all up to date during the weekend..it's my goal :-)
    So happy to see everyone having such a great time..

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnna
    And still no November row posted....it's after 4pm est already! Not like I'd be able to get it done, I haven't even done October yet1 LOL! Oh well, November's row will be ready when it's ready!
    Blessings all!
    MaryAnna
    I haven't heard from Bill in awhile....I wonder what he's up to?!
    Hi Bill! Good to hear from you! I've missed ya! I suppose 'life gets in the way' of our best laid plans for quilting! I know how that goes! Yes, I too need to get a weekend to catch up on my rows as I'm behind again!
    Blessings,
    MaryAnna

Hi MaryAnna.....
    Yes, things happens at time...and then we get back to our quilting :-).....
    Well, today I figured I would try to get a bit further ahead....and October's row is now history - and talk about small pieces....it brought back memories of January.....
    Maybe I'll come up for air and see what November's all about :-)
    Hope you are all having a great day!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Hi MaryAnna.....
    Yes, things happens at time...and then we get back to our quilting :-).....
    Well, today I figured I would try to get a bit further ahead....and October's row is now history - and talk about small pieces....it brought back memories of January.....
    Maybe I'll come up for air and see what November's all about :-)
    Hope you are all having a great day!
    WOW - yours is beautiful. I've been printing the patterns but haven't started yet. Yours is an inspiration that I better get moving.

katyquilter...Thanks..it is really a fun project..and we have been having a ball with this one - but, we all fall behind every now and then - but it is so easy to catch up...
    You can catch up in no time - and it is such a great way to use up those pieces from the scrap basket......you had better get sewing :-)
    Just to let you know that in the original patterns, I didn't do July - just wanted to make that row a bit more Canadian for my quilt :-)

Well, I surprised myself - and got to work on November's row and my Autumn Leaves are complete.....Now, just 1 more row to go..I wonder what the theme will be for December........

Well, I surprised myself - and got to work on November's row and my Autumn Leaves are complete.....Now, just 1 more row to go..I wonder what the theme will be for December........
    Just gorgeous Bill! Your quilt looks fabulous! You've really got to it alright! I just need to get with it myself! I'm guessings Christmas is the theme for December!
    Blessings,
    MaryAnna

MaryAnna,,,
    Glad you like it......I feel good now that I've caught up - but I still have a birthday block that needs to get out this week..and I'm teaching a quilting class at a Quilt Shop this Satuday - so I have a few things to prepare for that....it's going to be a busy week....
    Yep, I bet there's bells or holly or somethng Christmasy for December :-)
    Bill

Blog Entries
    Hello everyone again! I am still way behind. I won't promise to get my rows caught up anytime soon, I feel so bad being so far behind. But I just can't seem to find enough hours in the day of late to catch up.

I keep looking here at the progress of everyone and just love the works! Wildyard, yours are always a joy to see, such creativity! Ligia, yours are just lovely and Lockeb, you have finished all the months and they are just grand!
    MaryAnna, I look forward to seeing yours soon too!

Hugs to All..

Sharon

Hi Sharon,
    Don't get discouraged..there's no time line...you will get yours done as well....just hang in there....life happens - and sometimes I don't get the month done - then I'll do 2 - fall behind again..but the fun thing about this project is that we can pick it up at any time...

I do suggest to anyone that wants to do them and perhaps may not get to them til late to print them out in advance..because it is possible that they may not be available after December.....so be sure to print them all out and keep them til a rainy day - or a snowy one :-)

Hugs to everyone!!!!!

I saved them on the computer - I lost one or two printed patterns early on - to pull up the info when I finally get a chance. Looks like I'll be doing a row or two this month. Maybe I'll get caught up by Dec. 31! :lol: :lol:

Ok, I printed out the 11 months already posted on the website. Count me in, but not until after Christmas will I start this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiestitcher62
    Ok, I printed out the 11 months already posted on the website. Count me in, but not until after Christmas will I start this.
    welcome jamiestitcher62, we have had such fun with this, I'm sure you will too. Hugs and smiles!!!

Quiltmom, Jamiestitcher62..it is never too late to pick up this one....

Wildyard..great to see you.....This has been so much fun so far..just 1 more month to download......and then to think about how I want to finish it off...
    I am going to plan some kind of special borders I think..I want to make this one a larger size....I will wait to have the December row and then see what happens :-)

I have picked out some delicious fabrics for my November row!! Now I'm calculating how to increase the pattern size, them ima get to sewing on it!! In between sorting fabrics and moving into my new sewing room, that is. Smiles and hugs to all.

Well, I told you all a fib. LOL. I set up my new machine and since my Nov. row wasn't ready yet, I got out my Oct. row and reworked it. So here is my October row all done. I love it now, and it's also the very first thing I have produced on my brand new sewing machine, which I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

I'm calling it October chocolate kisses and hugs
    Name:  Attachment-135000.jpe
Views: 4
Size:  41.5 KB

The dark brown in the rectangles has little orange hearts but you can't see them very well in these pics
    Name:  Attachment-135001.jpe
Views: 4
Size:  67.9 KB

This is a great site!

wildyard....
    Love what you did with that...beautiful colors.....

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 ... LastLast