Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1188

Thread: Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe

wildyard, nicely done! :thumbup:

Well, December's row and border instructions are announced...so I thnk I will try to complete the row this weekend..and perhaps get started on the border....I am considering adding more borders - to make this quilt bigger..I am thinking about making it at least a Single size..what are you all planning to do - keep it small or make it a bed quilt or.......

I like what you all have been doing. Great work everyone!

I got really behind in this. I spent November catching up doing three months of rows. I did a lot of redesigning rows and felt a bit guilty so....

I promised myself I would not change the December row. No matter what, I will make the row that is given. No matter what.

I should have known. We are right back where we started in January with those flipping tiny triangles!!! Ack.

I will keep my promise. I have already cut the fabric and starched it to death. I hate HSTs at the best of times but those little ones do my head in.

Wish me luck. Did I mention I hate HSTs???

Bill, I can't even begin to think what I will do with the borders.

Logging off and heading to the machine. sigh.

Awww Janie, if one didn't know better they would begin to suspect that you hate HSTs. LOL
    I think I have changed more of the rows than I did the way they planned them. That's just our artistic energies looking for ways to show themselves.
    For December, they might call that poincettias, but it looks like just another row of pinwheels to me. So I might change that one too. I still haven't done Sept. Those apples have just been giving me fits. Oct. is done, and Nov. is all cut out and ready to sew.

JanieW...I got just a grin out of that message..you are so funny.......
    Wildyard.....you are doing great..
    It's ok to do this and do that...that the fun in being creative....
    I haven't started December yet.......

Janie and everyone,
    For the finishing - the rows, borders...we can all share ideas on here on how people feel they would like to do it - for those who want to make this one bigger, etc. etc......we are almost finished....I am going to try to get some sewing time in this weekend to see if I can get December done in order to start thinking about the borders....
    Let's all post pictures here to push each other along..

EVERYONE!!!! PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

Bill
    I love, love, love all of the new avatars that your have posted with. You are so very talented and creative. But, I do miss seeing your handsome face pic with the glacers and on the beach in Cuba.

I am stillworking on the darn Sept apple row I couldn"t find my two extra outside blocks from the may row. Then I got behind, but I will try and get caught up this weekend.

By the way what will we all be working on together next year?

Lisa

Blog Entries
    Help....I've been to Claudia's web page many times in the last 3 days and I do not see where the December blocks are.
    Can someone help me? Am I doing something wrong? I have made all the rest, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by marshaKay
    Help....I've been to Claudia's web page many times in the last 3 days and I do not see where the December blocks are.
    Can someone help me? Am I doing something wrong? I have made all the rest, no problem.
    Here is the link to Decembers block and all. Not sure why you didn't find it. http://www.claudiasquiltshoppe.com/R...oinsettias.pdf

Blog Entries
    wildyard, thank you, thank you thank you.
    I checked again, and still can only see up to Nov blocks.
    When are they going to post the borders and such?

Ok! I have all the instructions printed out! SomedayI promise this will get started!!! All the pictures that have been posted are beautiful! Thank you so much for letting us al know about this BOM!

Quote Originally Posted by marshaKay
    wildyard, thank you, thank you thank you.
    I checked again, and still can only see up to Nov blocks.
    When are they going to post the borders and such?
    It says they will post the borders next month. I'm pretty sure I will not be using the borders they have... I'm not big on those checkerboard squares. I might be going towards scrappy square rows.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wildyard
    For December, they might call that poincettias, but it looks like just another row of pinwheels to me.
    :lol: :lol:

Im late for November as I said Id be.
    Checked Dec. row and definitely am thinking of something else
    Wildyard - Love what you made for Nov row with your new machine. It seems you had new fabrics also !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ljs317
    Bill
    But, I do miss seeing your handsome face pic with the glacers and on the beach in Cuba.
    :thumbup: :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by ligia
    For December, they might call that poincettias, but it looks like just another row of pinwheels to me.
    :lol: :lol:

Im late for November as I said Id be.
    Checked Dec. row and definitely am thinking of something else
    Wildyard - Love what you made for Nov row with your new machine. It seems you had new fabrics also !
    Ohoh, that is my October row... Nov. is all cut out and lying on the sewing table waiting it's turn. Smiles...

I have all the patterns, plan on starting after January.
    Looks like it'll be fun.

Ok, so who's got this one done? or almost done? anyone? I still have to do November....just too busy with working 2 jobs right now, but will tackle this project soon. I still have to put the binding on my son's Christmas present.
    Blessings to all,
    MaryAnna

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnna
    Ok, so who's got this one done? or almost done? anyone?
    Top and material needed to finish this quilt have found a new home.

Blog Entries
    I am so far behind on this and won't be able to catch up til I get back home in April. Oh well, at least I won't be bored when I get back. I love seeing what everyone else has done with their rows.

Quote Originally Posted by JudyG
    I am so far behind on this and won't be able to catch up til I get back home in April. Oh well, at least I won't be bored when I get back. I love seeing what everyone else has done with their rows.
    Well it's not a race, but I thought for sure someone would have finished this quilt, but we've also had Christmas presents to make as well. So somethings got to go on the back burner.
    You'll get going on yours when you return home.
    Blessings,
    MaryAnna

Blog Entries
    Hello Everyone!! I have just printed out and saved December's instructions and the Border instructions! I am so far behind and by gosh I plan on finishing it!! LOL I have to finish August.. part of September is complete... October, November and December and Borders OH MY! When I do complete it, even if it is in March!! I will post it for sure. I wanted to thank Bill Lockeb and Claudia for the wonderful adventure and Hope that there may be another sometime again!

Sharon

I'm sure we are all just dragging our needles cuz we don't want this great time together to end. Smilesssssss....
    I am joining another group here on the board whose aim is to complete a UFO each month... this quilt may be one of the UFO's to go on my list. LOL

You haven't heard from me for a while, but I have finished through August, and am headed for the Apples of Sept, and then on to the finish line. I just do the rows as they come, I don't change anything. I know..I stick with what is and don't change anything up and I love what I have. All of you make such beautiful blocks and so different.

I'm sure we are all just dragging our needles cuz we don't want this great time together to end. Smilesssssss....
    I am joining another group here on the board whose aim is to complete a UFO each month... this quilt may be one of the UFO's to go on my list. LOL
    Hey wildyard! Yes, it's hard ending this wonderful thread! I certainly enjoyed it! I've started a 'group' thread as well for UFO's Wips, etc. and a No buying fabric diet mantra as well. This project is on that 'ufo' list as well. We start ours on January 1st, 1 member is already into the swing of things and has started.
    Hugs & blessings to all!
    MaryAnna

Quote Originally Posted by roseOfsharon
    Hello Everyone!! I have just printed out and saved December's instructions and the Border instructions! I am so far behind and by gosh I plan on finishing it!! LOL I have to finish August.. part of September is complete... October, November and December and Borders OH MY! When I do complete it, even if it is in March!! I will post it for sure. I wanted to thank Bill Lockeb and Claudia for the wonderful adventure and Hope that there may be another sometime again!

Sharon
    Hey Sharon & all,
    Yes, I too thank Bill & Claudia for this wonderful journey we had together! They certainly made it all possible! It was fun! Maybe they'll come up with another one in the future!
    Blessings to all,
    MaryAnna

Thanks, Bill, for calling our attention to this wonderful project. Mine is, unfortunately, a UFO currently. But it will be finished, and then I will post a pic. What a fun project for the year!

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 ... LastLast