Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Daily Digest >

Daily Digest

Daily Digest

Old 11-13-2011, 12:08 PM

I can't agree more.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:10 PM

I'm wondering the same thing. The newsletter is basically worthless if all they put on it are threads that I've already read. I thought it was supposed to be the most talked in threads each day not several days running. I'm getting really tired of seeing the same thing listed every day.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Amythyst02 View Post
I did the same thing!
I'm having the same problem! And I can't find out where the other posts have got to!
Old 11-13-2011, 02:35 PM

I wish there was some way they could list the most recent topics by the date of the original post and go in chronological order with today's posts listed first. I don't like having to go through so many pages just so I can find the "new" topics. I tried going to the archive but I didn't have any better luck that way.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
When you open up the email and get to the quilting board daily, scroll way down to the bottom of the page and click on the word "archive" and it will be somewhat like the old board. I have to use this option all the time because I have the same problem as you.
Ditto. now i'm adding nonsense to this answer because "ditto" is too short of an answer.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:07 PM

Yep same problem here too!!!!
Old 11-13-2011, 04:14 PM

I have checked if I want emails to some of the threads that I want response too. For the most part: just working with the site, I am learning to navigate.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:58 PM

Hi, I have to say that when I log on in the a.m. I dread the aggravation of trying to navigate this board. I have some items for sale and it took 2 days for them to approve an edit to my post. ridiculous!
Old 11-13-2011, 05:02 PM

It used to be so simple and easy to see different (current) threads - none of this clicking here to get to there and clicking somewhere in order to get to something else to see added posts to something you responded to prior but didn't have to go all over the place to subscribe to it - it was automatic e-mail update until you chose not to open an e-mail to check on a topic's update after which you wouldn't receive any further e-mail updates to a certain thread.

Sorry for the rambling all over the place but that's the way I'm starting to feel about the new site - it's all over the place with having to do this and that and something else to get it do what you want and then it doesn't always do it because I must be doing something wrong. I just don't have the time to read all the reams of instructions in order to accomplish a task - it was all so very simple in the old site - I miss it. I like the kiss principal (keep it simple stupid) that's what I need. I probably won't be using this site much (sad) because I find it's just not as straightforward and user friendly. Wish I could appreciate all the hard work people put into this new one but it's just not working for me, and I have tried and tried to get the hang of it.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:54 PM

I find that the best way for me is to click on What's New tab.