Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt 2017 - En Provence (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/bonnie-hunter-mystery-quilt-2017-en-provence-t283327.html)

retiredteacher09 12-10-2016 06:20 PM

Wow! A lot of sewing since the last clue came out! Thanks for sharing your wonderful selections.

I made a quick trip to Central MN to watch a great niece's dance recital this afternoon. It put me in the Christmas mood. I also had the privilege of watching a great niece and a great nephew play basketball in two different towns last night along with taking a quick little horse drawn carriage ride. Today, I also attended a mission fundraiser for my niece and her hubby. I'm exhausted from driving home in the light snow but it was so worth it!. (I also had my picture taken with Santa and his elves-a pastor and his sons. ). Fun, fun, fun! But no sewing! Hopefully I will start tomorrow afternoon.

Connie

joe'smom 12-10-2016 06:29 PM

So many beautiful photos! Your purples are wonderful, sewbizgirl!

NZquilter, I love the blue-green look you have going.

Macybaby, your fabrics are so pretty together. I love the way you've combined your neutral 4-patches with your clue#3 patches.

I've had a fun day working on clue #3 and my revisions for clue #2.

GramE 12-10-2016 06:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]563443[/ATTACH]

Not quite done with my purples, but I'm done for today! Love looking at everyone's work! Beautiful.

Tweety2911 12-10-2016 06:50 PM

The layouts are so inspiring, keep them coming!
Very pretty Jeanne. Everyone is really doing an awesome job on their steps!

Belfrybat 12-10-2016 06:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Even though I'm only doing a half size, I'm still way behind. I am reconsidering using two neutrals as Bonnie suggested since the one I used is a bit washed out. I'll need to make a decision by tomorrow before I finish the rest of the triangle units. I know she said no stars in this quilt, but I wanted to see how the colours work together since I'm using an alternative colour scheme.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]563445[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]563446[/ATTACH]

sewbizgirl 12-10-2016 07:57 PM

I love the greens, NZquilter!

Macybaby, your colors are soooooo pretty! Love your layout, too.

sewbizgirl 12-10-2016 08:02 PM

Yay... more blocks and layouts! I love seeing all of them and the color variations. Thanks for posting pictures, everybody!

GramE 12-10-2016 08:04 PM

I'm only doing half size too. Curious to see if just cutting numbers in half will work.

Kassaundra 12-10-2016 08:26 PM

Awesome layouts, and color combos ladies! I am making about 1/3 right now, I will make the rest after the reveal b/c I have a top secret twist I may try but won't know if it will work until after the reveal.

Sheep Farmer 12-11-2016 09:32 AM

Wow, Macybaby.
I love how your neutrals play with the other colors in your blocks. The floral prints seem to dance around.