Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests
UFO Challenge of the Month 2011 >

UFO Challenge of the Month 2011

UFO Challenge of the Month 2011

Old 12-31-2010, 09:41 AM

When you figure out how to post pictures, please let us all know. I have a Mac computer and it is great if I use the Mail that Mac has in order to send pictures, but I do not know how to use it in other regards!!!

Thanks--
Old 12-31-2010, 10:45 AM

I also like this group, Ive had so much fun in the last 3 days it's wounderful. I started to count my UFO's and I have more than I thught. does it count if the Fabric has not been cut yet? They have homes and names just not cut.
Old 12-31-2010, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by biscuitqueen
I also like this group, Ive had so much fun in the last 3 days it's wounderful. I started to count my UFO's and I have more than I thught. does it count if the Fabric has not been cut yet? They have homes and names just not cut.
quick, start cutting, it's still 2010!! LOL, then it will count. I think this is an informal group, and you can just do what you can do. I know I don't have 12 UFOs but will work on the ones I do have.
Old 12-31-2010, 11:04 AM

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-429-1.htm

this is the link where the administrator put in a list of how to upload a picture to a thread. my suggestion is to highlight his instructions and print them out so that you have a reference copy to go by while you work on your reply. <wave>
Old 12-31-2010, 11:24 AM

Thanks for the link, Omak. I just printed it out.

After looking through pages of posts, I started to think..... WoW!! there's going to be a lot of quilting projects finished this year.... pat yourselves on the back.... that's quite an accomplishment.

I don't think I have 12 UFO's but I'm game for a challenge. Bring on 2011..... a year to finish a few projects!
Old 12-31-2010, 02:53 PM

Do projects you bought supplies for but did not start count? If so, I am in real trouble! Also, I shall celebrate New Year's Eve and day sewing up a storm! Oops! Please weather fates don't take that as a request.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:17 PM

I'm in. I joined last year but I don't know if I finished any that weren't new....lol
Anyway I'll try again.
My first project is to clean my sewing room so I can relax enough down there to get something done. I simply can't work in the mess its in right now.
Then I have 2 easy ones to start off with, they simply need labels. After that I still have enough to keep me busy all year.

I have several that are from block exchanges here that I've not put into tops. My goal is to get them all into tops and then those I don't want to keep donate to the guild for community service. Also I want to put one or two into quilts for Stevie's House its a local safe house for victims of domestic violence.
I will feel great if I can even get 1/2 doz finished that will be 1/2 doz more than I've done in a long time.
Muriel
Old 12-31-2010, 04:42 PM

thanks for the link, i also printed I'm so proud of myself sometimes its the little things, like printing lol.
Old 12-31-2010, 11:11 PM

Happy New Year, everybody! I've got a lot of quilt tops from when I wasn't feeling well last year. After 2 operations, I'm just now feeling normal again. I hope to quilt a number of small quilts I made in the last 2 years (and some before that) to post here this year when I get them done. I'd love it if I could quilt two a month and have 24 done by Dec. 31, 2011.

I wish all of you luck and me, too, in getting my behemoth stack of quilting UFOs quilted!

This is a great inspiring place! Lots of love and encouragement to you as you tackle this year with accomplishments!!!
Old 01-01-2011, 09:20 AM

I'm in. I'm not sure how many quilt tops I have ready to be quilted but I know it's several. Then there are LOTS of projects that are bought and ready to go. But I would like to finish some of those UFOs before starting more. Thanks for the encouragement.