Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-05-2009, 08:43 AM

Let the games begin, Santa is on his way!!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 08:53 AM
Power Poster

trupeach to Patti....
If there is a big old snake in a BIG 1/2 gallon mason jar with holes in the top and a few mice, he will have enough of food to eat and live until the box is open in a few weeks. So DH could be wrong. You did say it was heavy didn't you?????? Snakes don't bother you do they?????[/quote]

Now Peachy...if you don't stop talking about varmints and nice little meeces...I'm gonna RAT you out big time...SANTA! SANTA! I GOT SUMPIN TELL YOU 'BOUT PEACH!....

Patti, THAT was some dream...MIL a bowling ball, coming off an elevator...wow...was she the type to bowl ppl over?
or did she have an up and down temperament?
hmmm,...you have psychoanalytic mousie wondering....
interesting, very interesting, my dear :roll:

Old 11-05-2009, 08:56 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
trupeach to Patti....
If there is a big old snake in a BIG 1/2 gallon mason jar with holes in the top and a few mice, he will have enough of food to eat and live until the box is open in a few weeks. So DH could be wrong. You did say it was heavy didn't you?????? Snakes don't bother you do they?????
Now Peachy...if you don't stop talking about varmints and nice little meeces...I'm gonna RAT you out big time...SANTA! SANTA! I GOT SUMPIN TELL YOU 'BOUT PEACH!....

Patti, THAT was some dream...MIL a bowling ball, coming off an elevator...wow...was she the type to bowl ppl over?
or did she have an up and down temperament?
hmmm,...you have psychoanalytic mousie wondering....
interesting, very interesting, my dear :roll:

[/quote]

sorry Miss Mousie I wasn't thinking about you I was just stating the facts to Miss Patti that something indeed could be alive in her box.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:36 AM

Patti, I'm sorta thinking you should let DH open the package and you stand back a ways...... :shock:
Old 11-05-2009, 11:54 AM

my package is on it's way! Now all I have to do is impatiently wait to see if she loves it!
Old 11-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Power Poster

Sometimes I think it is harder waiting to see if your person likes what you sent them, as opposed to what is sitting in a box waiting for you to open it :?
Old 11-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sharon b
Sometimes I think it is harder waiting to see if your person likes what you sent them, as opposed to what is sitting in a box waiting for you to open it :?
I think you are right about that. I have changed my mind several time and still can't decide on what to give. I want it to be just perfect. :?
Old 11-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ducky
Patti, I'm sorta thinking you should let DH open the package and you stand back a ways...... :shock:

WAAAAAAYYYYY back like in another room. Or maybe DH should open it outside so that it doesn't scamper/slither away in the house. OH Patti what could it be?????? :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol:
Old 11-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Power Poster

Terri, since you like to travel, think you should get your box and go to Patti's house, and take Big Boy with you!...THEN, Patti will be able to open her box!
um, make sure Big Boy has some boxing gloves on, too!

Patti...hee hee hee...when Terri gets to your house, you can keep an eye on her, and make sure she doesn't open HER box! :wink:

Peachy, mousie is a very forgiving sort, but unless you have your box already...Santa might not be so good to you, if you keep teasing. tsk! tsk! tsk!
I think you need some chocolate. It's a mood enhancer! :mrgreen:
Old 11-05-2009, 12:53 PM
Banned

Miss Mouse I am beginning to worry about Miss Patti. Do you have smelling salt??? Patti hasn't comment about the things that have been posted I fear she might have passed out with her head on the computer key pad. Or she could have fallen off her chair on to the floor and is laying there unconsious or be in shock and wondering around aimlessly. What should we do...... oh Lordy what should we do??????