"Weigh In"

Old 02-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Banned

Update for the day. Did well on what I ate. Will see what the scale says in the morning. Plus, for me it's back to work tomorrow which will help shed a few ---- I hope.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:11 PM

I didn't do to bad today, I weight in on Sundays, I know this week will not be so great, but at least I can get back to the gym.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:38 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by laparshall
Originally Posted by BrendaB
. . .Another change? There has been a box of butter pecan ice cream UNOPENED in my freezer for two weeks. I have chosen yogurt instead. Usually diets and the whole weight loss thing overwhelms me. Not having that problem thanks to you all. Thank you so much for starting this. What a great group!
Brenda B: Wow. You are really doing so great. Now, I would like to challenge you to give that unopened ice cream away, and then reward youself for doing so by buying some Skinny Cow or Weight Watchers ice cream sandwiches(2 pts each), or frozen fudge bars (1 pt each). Then you can eat a treat without feeling like you are cheating. Well you may feel like you are cheating, but your not. They are delicious. I promise.
Linda
Thanks, Linda. I Like the way you think! :-) When I'm sure I will be able to eat just one :oops: , I will try your suggestions. Thanks for the support. I can do without sugar way before I can cut out salt, but will work on that too. I use sea salt, but I like salty foods, like olives on my salad. Thanks again for the support. It's like having a huge cheering section. LOL
Old 02-08-2010, 03:44 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
I didn't do to bad today, I weight in on Sundays, I know this week will not be so great, but at least I can get back to the gym.
Welcome, Buddysmom. You are gonna love this site. These people are amazing.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:55 PM

So far so good, didn't eat anything I shouldn't have and still have some more calories for supper and rest of the night. I have been pushing the water and hopefully the .5 I gained overnight will be gone in the am...darn sodium...does it every time, even when they hide it in the ingredients.

Congrats to all of you the had some loss and who have managed to eat healthy today! If you slipped, forgive yourself, push the water, and remember tomorrow is a brand new day!
Old 02-08-2010, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by nursie76
So far so good, didn't eat anything I shouldn't have and still have some more calories for supper and rest of the night. I have been pushing the water and hopefully the .5 I gained overnight will be gone in the am...darn sodium...does it every time, even when they hide it in the ingredients.

Congrats to all of you the had some loss and who have managed to eat healthy today! If you slipped, forgive yourself, push the water, and remember tomorrow is a brand new day!
Great job, Nursie76! Keep up the good work. :thumbup:
Old 02-08-2010, 04:06 PM

:) Thanks!
Old 02-08-2010, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaB
Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Welcome, Buddysmom. You are gonna love this site. These people are amazing.
Thank you, I know I'm gonna love being here as you gals sure support each other.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:20 PM

I really have a very, very hard time drinking water. Don't know why - but most days I do not drink any unless it is in tea or coffee. I know it is suppose to flush out the whatever, but I keep thinking of the water weight it will cause.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:15 PM

Interestingly enough, it does just the opposite. It actually flushes that out. Trust me, when I push the water to the recommended 6-8 a day, I lose better. Like last night I had more sodium than usual and was up 0.5 today (knew that would be the case when I got up and my fingers were a little puffy), but I pushed the water today and I know that it will be back down tomorrow. Think of it this way, the human body is 60-70% water, so, when we stay well hydrated, our body can function better, so we can feel better. If I go for a few days and don't drink enough water, I begin to feel draggy. Give it a try! I put some SF powdered drink mix in it sometimes just to spice it up.