Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Blocks of the Month and Week
  • Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011 >
  • Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

• Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Old 02-12-2011, 04:32 AM

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!

Isn't it fun - living here outside the box! It's so free and there is so much more room!!!
    Old 02-12-2011, 06:13 AM
    Power Poster

Happy Birthday Kathy!! Enjoy your lunch and the side trip even more!! I need to check into that light box you mention Lesley. Of course, I don't know where on earth I would put it :roll:....I know....I'll hide it at the end of the dead end hall! Now..off to find one.

New hairdo Elle??
    Old 02-12-2011, 07:17 AM

Happy Birthday Kathy!
    Old 02-12-2011, 07:19 AM

Hi everyone, well back from my pampering hair do and a bit of shopping as well. needed some new inks for my printer and other stuff to boring to talk about. No not new, but probably different to what I had last year, bit longer.

The tutes were super and I haven´t tried the method where you draw the pattern out on the material first, I usually baste mine, so going to give it a try.

Well now I am off to email my friend as she orders my silk ribbons which are all hand dyed from South Africa, they are so pretty and the colours go from dark to light with other shades in between.

Elle
    Old 02-12-2011, 08:10 AM

Happy Birthday Kathy! Enjoy your day! I think we should celebrate early and often, and I take the whole month because mine is on the last day and I have to prepare!
    Old 02-12-2011, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by Shemjo
    Happy Birthday Kathy! Enjoy your day! I think we should celebrate early and often, and I take the whole month because mine is on the last day and I have to prepare!
    I think you have an excellent point. I never thought of that reason before but my birthday is also at the end of the month. Thanks Sharon, I will now celebrate the entire month of October. You have put a smile on my face and i will mark my calendar!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Old 02-12-2011, 08:48 AM

A suggestion for tracking the wonderful info on this post for doing the AOTH. In "my profile" you can make pages for any topic you want, save and edit/add whenever you need to. I have such a page on mine for AOTH. I am planning to note pages where Leslie and others add information.

I find that most people don't use them mainly because they don't know how to. I only recently figured it out and it is so helpful. By clicking on my user name (SewExtreme) and looking down near the bottom you will see "my pages" and to the right 'list' is in blue. Click that on and you will be able to see all of the pages I have created. I am the only one that can add or delete info on them but you all can see how I use those pages for a quicker reference than bookmarking something. :-D
    Old 02-12-2011, 09:14 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
    A suggestion for tracking the wonderful info on this post for doing the AOTH. In "my profile" you can make pages for any topic you want, save and edit/add whenever you need to. I have such a page on mine for AOTH. I am planning to note pages where Leslie and others add information.

I find that most people don't use them mainly because they don't know how to. I only recently figured it out and it is so helpful. By clicking on my user name (SewExtreme) and looking down near the bottom you will see "my pages" and to the right 'list' is in blue. Click that on and you will be able to see all of the pages I have created. I am the only one that can add or delete info on them but you all can see how I use those pages for a quicker reference than bookmarking something. :-D
    Wow, that's a neat feature. I have been saying for ages that I needed a kind of index. Thank you.
    Old 02-12-2011, 09:20 AM

You are welcome Leslie. Hope I explained it clearly enough for you to follow my directions. Let me know if you need more clarification. LOL I used to not know how to post a topic OR photos! We all need each other, don't we? lol :lol: :lol:
    Old 02-12-2011, 09:50 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY