Boom 30 - Autumn

Old 09-30-2023, 07:28 PM

TG sorry the weather didn’t cooperate for all the fun venues you had planned on attending
Old 10-01-2023, 01:42 AM

Love your blocks! I’m happy you found dragon fabric. No joy for me - yet!
Originally Posted by Rebaquilts
I think Eden needed some more dragons. The first has a circular halo with all of the colors, the second is a partial Memory block from Once More Around the Block. I love having a decent stash as I found good coordinating colors. Hugs!
Old 10-01-2023, 01:46 AM

Wow, love your block for cheesehead! I’m sorry you were so upset but I’m glad the problem was resolved fast. Phew!
Originally Posted by terriamn
Love all your blocks Reba especially the fantastic dragons.

Sewbiz can’t wait to see your Maui Quilts

This block is for Cheesehead, hope you like it. Only one more to go but back is hollering today so back to my recliner.

I went to pick up my CPap yesterday. Been running around taking care of medical before I go South. Unfortunately my yearly well care is in September and that only gives me 5 weeks for all the tests and follow ups doc always wants checked out. There was a screw up on their part with my insurance. I am embarrassed to say I fell apart. Thankfully didn’t sit down and bawl but let them have it and didn’t hold back. I was just plain distraught. Long story short I was right and my C-pap went home with me at zero cost as I had already met my deductible. I did apologize several times after everything was straightened out but if I had just said oh ok they wouldn’t have resolved the problem on the spot
Old 10-01-2023, 01:48 AM

Your quilts are wonderful and I’m sure will be appreciated. Great job!
Originally Posted by sewbizgirl
More for Maui...
Old 10-01-2023, 01:51 AM

Lol! LogCabin, what a fabulous block. I never would have thought to make a stocking pattern!!! It’ll shine in the quilt! Thank you!
Originally Posted by LogCabin82
Here is a block for Janice, I had fun making this one.

Old 10-01-2023, 04:43 AM

Wow Terri, the block you made for me is fantastic, thank you! Hope your back feels better soon.
Sorry to hear about your bad day but glad your terse words accomplished what needed to be done.

I have a few windows open this morning just to get some fresh air into the house. I hate being cooped up with the AC running night and day. Sadly it will be only for a few hours as the temps will reach 90 once again today,

Cheese
Old 10-01-2023, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl
More for Maui...
love the quilts. I have some of those fish panels and love all the colors. The candy and boom blocks are really fun.
The postage to Maui has to be very high. Great job.
Old 10-01-2023, 07:48 AM

Reba my last block is for you.

Thanks ladies for letting me vent.

Today was supposed to be the Twin Cities Marathon, 40,000 plus were registered for it and officials called off the race due to heat and humidity. My youngest dd lives on the route and she said thousands of people are still running the route without the roads closed off and no medical or water stations. Cars are honking, brakes are squealing and the runners appear to be trying to run in large groups for safety. Hope there are no tragedies on the news tonight.
Attached Thumbnails img_3171.jpeg  
Old 10-01-2023, 09:22 AM
Power Poster

Sewbizgirl those are some beautiful quilts and will surely be appreciated and loved.
Old 10-01-2023, 09:57 AM

Thank you Terri for the block and wow that’s a little scary about the marathon runners, Sewbiz, great tribute to Givio and wonderful use of 2.5” candies. Good job and thanks for sharing those. Hugs for giving those to the Maui effort.