Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe >

Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe

Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe

Old 02-21-2010, 06:45 PM
Power Poster

I am so curious what the end quilt will look like! I love these kind of quilts, I have an afghan that has differant rows of animals and quilt looking designs. I am sure this is going to be very inspiring!
Old 02-21-2010, 08:21 PM

I have 5 of the snowflake blocks done; the other 4 are about half finished. I took my machine in for gen'l maintenance yesterday, expect to have it back by this coming Saturday. So I may end up a little bit behind, but not too far. I also have the option of using my granddaughter's sewing machine, since it stays at my house, but since I know my own machine much better than I know hers, I feel more comfortable putting those tiny little pieces together with my own machine. We'll see - by Tuesday night I'll probably be going thru sewing machine withdrawals, and will break down and use her machine!!!!
Old 02-22-2010, 04:52 AM

I have had a few setbacks in my time schedule. Spent two (unplanned weekends on the road...) Hopefully I will get thie first two rows completed this week. Don't give up on me yet! :lol:
Old 02-22-2010, 05:46 AM

Quilt Mom...
Things happen..just hang in there..even if you don't have the first 2 rows done before March 1st..once the 3rd row comes out - you will then have 4 weeks before the next one -no time line here..just having fun together :-).....

KittyGram,
Hope your machine gets back soon - I know what that's like -we are best friends with our own machines... :-)

Hi Rhonda,
So glad that you have joined in on the thread.....

I think that perhaps after this we should have a thread where we do Rhonda's tutorials one-by-one- have you all checked those out - they are next on my list...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.....as long as we have new projects and UFO's there will be lots to do :-)
Old 02-22-2010, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by KittyGram
I have 5 of the snowflake blocks done; the other 4 are about half finished. I took my machine in for gen'l maintenance yesterday, expect to have it back by this coming Saturday. So I may end up a little bit behind, but not too far. I also have the option of using my granddaughter's sewing machine, since it stays at my house, but since I know my own machine much better than I know hers, I feel more comfortable putting those tiny little pieces together with my own machine. We'll see - by Tuesday night I'll probably be going thru sewing machine withdrawals, and will break down and use her machine!!!!
KittyGram, I do know how you feel! our sewing machines are like family! It's hard to send them off for maintenance. I have to drop my serger off this week as well. Once you get your machine back, you'll be buzzing through those blocks!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna
Old 02-22-2010, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by TexasGranny
I have been a closet quilter for a few years and never been brave enough to share my work with anyone outside the family. But here goes it ....my Jan/Feb rows Ready for the green in March. Won't we be surprised if it is any other color
TexasGranny, you're too funny! A closet quilter! Well you need to come out of the closet as your rows look great! Your fabrics are wonderful, I love all the shading of reds in your February row! You are talented!
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna
Old 02-22-2010, 06:28 AM

hello all

I couldn't wait until this week to start my blocks with the wonderful fabric I bought, so I snuck ahead and have completed two.....WOW, those triangles really are small!! I won't post pics though until I have completed the row....and although my goal was to have my dads quilt for his birthday with the boarders on and sandwhiched ready to quilt, before I started this project, I think I am coming down with the flu. I am in bed with some tea while typing this and fighting with myself to get up and get something done. I hope you can all wait a few more days for my reveal.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:22 AM

Daisyboo9...I hope you feel better soon........and looking forward to seeing your rows...
Old 02-22-2010, 07:32 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Lockeb

Hi Rhonda,

I think that perhaps after this we should have a thread where we do Rhonda's tutorials one-by-one- have you all checked those out - they are next on my list...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.....as long as we have new projects and UFO's there will be lots to do :-)
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Old 02-22-2010, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by Lockeb

Hi Rhonda,

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Wow! I just looked at the bookmarks, the keychains, and the pin cushion - LOVE THEM!!!