Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Embroidering design on sash

Blog Entries
    thanks never though about using fusible backing it has to be alot cheaper than the tear away stabilizer

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a great idea to use wash away stabilizer . I have not thought of that. Thank you.
    Have a Blessed & Prosperous Day !
    Chris.

Nicely done. I am no expert and I really enjoyed the tip. I've tried this before, but mines never came out centered because I did not mark the center and it came to mind to do so. Thanks for the tip.

Great post. It helps to know you are brave enough to just try it! I'm trying to learn, too. Thanks

Depending on what type of machine you have-this sounds like the perfect occasion for "endless embroidery". Some machines have a special hoop and designs that are set up with markings for rehooping so you can continue a border without breaks in the design.

Wow great idea. You reminded me about some uses for press and seal that I'd long forgotten . Best of both worlds - won't wash away, can't see it ). I'm about to make some gift napkins. Gonna try that.

Blog Entries
    I just finished my very first quilt top (baby) The baby quilt was done in lilac and white. I incorporated embroidery designs into the quilt. I'm surprised at how good it looks so far. I still have to quilt it, but given my experience, I was very happy with my progress.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4