Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/vintage-sewing-machine-shop-come-sit-spell-t43881.html)

sewbizgirl 04-05-2011 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Oh I feel like a truck ran over me and if I walk to the sunroom from the bedroom I am hacking a lung. I cant hardly function like this and it is so pretty out today. That and I am up to my eyeballs in things that need to get boxed, shipped and serviced. I went to the post office today and dropped off a few things but it took everything out of me just doing that.

Oh boy what I would give to have this over with............

Billy

Sounds bad, Billy... I think it may be time to go to the dr.

Lostn51 04-05-2011 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl

Oh I feel like a truck ran over me and if I walk to the sunroom from the bedroom I am hacking a lung. I cant hardly function like this and it is so pretty out today. That and I am up to my eyeballs in things that need to get boxed, shipped and serviced. I went to the post office today and dropped off a few things but it took everything out of me just doing that.

Oh boy what I would give to have this over with............

Billy

I called my neighbor and she is taking care of me. She brought me some amoxicillin (sp) and a Z Pack. She is a physician at our local childrens hospital and told me that it has been going around. So when she came by she gave me the once over and told me to get plenty of rest and take all of my meds even if I feel good.

So looks like I will be on here for a few days hanging in the shop resting up.

Billy

sewbizgirl 04-05-2011 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl

I called my neighbor and she is taking care of me. She brought me some amoxicillin (sp) and a Z Pack. She is a physician at our local childrens hospital and told me that it has been going around. So when she came by she gave me the once over and told me to get plenty of rest and take all of my meds even if I feel good.

So looks like I will be on here for a few days hanging in the shop resting up.

Billy

Even better! You should be all fixed up in no time...

Lostn51 04-05-2011 04:18 PM

So lets do a poll for kicks and giggles.......Who has read all 901 pages of the shops thread?

You would figure I have but I will admit I have skipped a few pages here and there just to be caught up. :oops:

Billy

JaneK 04-05-2011 04:30 PM

Yes, I have read them all...wound pretty tight and don't want to miss anything! Ha! Ha! :)

Patty in Ks 04-05-2011 04:32 PM

I am a lurker, and have read all 901 pages. Also just found out my mom has had my grandmothers 66 for years. I need to figure out how to post pictures and find the #'s on the Singer.

Crossstitcher 04-05-2011 04:51 PM

DH and I have read all the pages. Some two or three times. Can't miss any or you fall behind. :-)

Suzy 04-05-2011 04:59 PM

Billy,
If you are coughing alot rub vicks on the bottom of your feet put socks on go to bed ,you won't cough. My husband had this for almost 2 months and finally tried the vicks two nights in a row and has been getting a good nights sleep. He doesn't even cough anymore.

Good Luck

Suzy

buslady 04-05-2011 05:07 PM

I can't believe I read the whole thing! but i did! i dont post much, but i read all of it! follow most of the links, too. now if i could remember all i read. lol. wish i had kept track of some of the info so can go back to it. just love the site. oh, and dont tell hubby, but i have about 20 machines to date, and still looking.

Deara 04-05-2011 05:08 PM

I have read all the pages of this thread.

Blessings,
Sandi