Two things ............

Old 12-19-2013, 04:52 PM

vmaniqui,
Yes, using Tri-Flow after regular sewing machine oil will cause no troubles. I used sewing machine oil at first, then switched to T-F after oiling sever machines and it actually helped them.

Steve,
I spent 4 weeks going to the outpatient infusement center for anti-biotics so I try to avoid Dr references. But yours is kinda funny.

Now you need to post a pic of a plastic bottle of T-F hanging on a hook, with a tube and check valve stuck in a machine. Now THAT would be funny.

Joe
Old 12-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by J Miller View Post
Steve,
I spent 4 weeks going to the outpatient infusement center for anti-biotics so I try to avoid Dr references. But yours is kinda funny.

Now you need to post a pic of a plastic bottle of T-F hanging on a hook, with a tube and check valve stuck in a machine. Now THAT would be funny.

Joe
Yeah, I just did the Nuclear Stress Test today. It requires them to inject you with radioactive goop and then make you run on a treadmill. It is the only test i'I've done that they make you sign a "this could kill you" waiver...

Luckily I am not flying anywhere for the holidays, or I would need a Dr's note because for the next 72 hours i can set off the detectors...
Old 12-19-2013, 05:10 PM

Steve,

LOL, been there done that. Really didn't enjoy it.

As for the detectors, I could walk through them naked ( don't look ladies ) and I'd set them off. This is a fact, having set off every one I've ever been through even though I've emptied my pockets, removed my belt, glasses, and yet ......
beep beep beep ...... ARRGH. It's one of the big reasons I won't fly. The guards at the detectors never believe me when I tell them to get the wand ready cos I'll set them off. One set of guards had me go back and forth through the thing three times. They thought it was funny. I didn't.

Joe