Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 138 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 137 138 139 148 188 238 638 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 10053

Thread: The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page

Oooops!!!!!!
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

DD so sorry to hear of your FIL's situation, that happens so often in families, it happened in mine also. When my grandmother passed away my M***** gained power of attorney over my grandfather. (sorry I can't say that word in her regard) she then went on a shopping spree spending over $10,000 in 3 months and said she couldn't afford to buy her own father orange juice so he would have to drink water. My brother and I had the power of attorney taken off her through the courts but I don't think my grandfather ever recovered from her treachory.

Anael I posted a parcel to you today, hope it arrives safely and doesn't take too long to cross the ocean. Hope the flannel is ok..

Back to the drawing board on uploading photos, it just failed, maybe the file is too big. Will have to sit down and read the instruction book
    Karen

CarrieM ... I'm sure your trip will be busy enough and a direct to/from drive, but one or two would better than none ... and could be the planned "pit stops" for driver breaks and kid stretches. Of course, they may have thought as to McDs etc being better choices!

DDamsel ... it may seem as though there is nothing you can do for your DH. Being there and showing your concern and support is the best you can do and I'm sure he appreciates it. Too funny about your kids wanting to get their smells into the new 'Burb! How are the puppies doing? .... time for more pics!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeanie, yes they have gained a little weight. They still are fed through a tube but they're going to try a bottle this week. Yesterday one of the nurses was busy sucking mucus out of Bram's mouth, he thought it was his pacifier. He got fed up with what she was doing, SNAP closed his mouth and started sucking So the nurse said: it's time for a bottle LOL.

QuiltE, my DS and DDIL are doing OK considering. My DS has to start work again today. He hopes he can work out a scedule having 2 afternoons off every week. My DDIL decided to stay at home every other day because of Mick and to get some rest.

Mirabelle, thanks so much! I'm sure the flannel is ok!
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Latest update: they're both doing ok. Last time I looked (about 1 hour ago) Bram was sleeping and Isa was awake. Tomorrow Isa will have an ultrasound to look if the Ductus is closed and if so she might come off of the ventilator too.
    I'm going to sleep now, hopefully this night will be as quiet as the nights before!
    CU all tomorrow.
    A balanced quilter is one with a project on each finger
    Eat, quilt, sleep, repeat

Nobody is completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example

Wonderful news Anael, sounds like you just took a deep breath and relaxed a little..but not too much...I hope you have a good nights sleep, you certainly need it.
    Karen

Yeah, the miracles twins are doing ok!!! What great news!!!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

I think I am ready to show what a beautiful job Creekside did with my FWSQ that is 102x108:
    Name:  Farmer'sWifeSamperLQuilt.JPG
Views: 49
Size:  181.2 KBName:  Backsideof FWSQ.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  41.1 KBbackside shows details if you can see them. If QuiltE responds to my question I ask her I may show more here or go to FWSQ completed tops...as per her suggestion and of course PC ideas from you as well. IT"S DONE!!!!

Blog Entries
    Sweet baby news!

Oh you were posting as I was QNS and wow it looks wonderful. Like the border fabric.
    Last edited by oksewglad; 02-04-2013 at 04:35 PM.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

That sounds great Anael. Such sweet babies.
    My Apprentice is in town. I'm gonna see her & her baby on Wed.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Page 138 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 137 138 139 148 188 238 638 ... LastLast