The thought of using the concentrate occurred to me after I baked them...there's always next time.
Today I sewed on Row #6 of the airplane quilt, but it was too heavy to keep working with so I didn't get any quilting done on it. I am going to pin Row #7 (last one) on tonight, then just quilt both when I can.
Below are some pictures of what I worked on instead. This is a quilt for my MIL...her mom did the embroidered blocks several years ago. Look at the back and how neat it is! MIL found them in a box after she died....only September was missing for some reason so MIL made that one.
I didn't want to just sash and put together in regular rows so am altering the "Big Easy II" pattern using these fabrics. Some blocks will go in the center of the blocks that look "on-point" and some will go in the middle of the 4-P (like the last picture).