Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltE 05-23-2013 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 6080666)
About marking: I don't mark the FMQ. When I'm using a template I use a Prismacolor Metallic Silver pencil. It rubs off quite easily. I don't have chalk as I've read about disappearing before you have a change to quilt!

Prismacolor Metallic Silver .. would this be something you get at an art store? LQS? or where?

deranged_damsel 05-23-2013 07:30 AM

!!!!HI Laurie!!!!
its good to see you back :D come by whenever you can :D

Anael 05-23-2013 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 6080890)
Prismacolor Metallic Silver .. would this be something you get at an art store? LQS? or where?

I ordered it online from a quiltstore. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy online than to go to the LQS! It's made in the USA :)

deranged_damsel 05-23-2013 07:42 AM

I honestly TRIED to take a pic of the ducks yesterday but it was much to windy and they were not coming out for nothin! they are looking brown these days... I think they looked PINK when the feathers were peeking out of the FLUFF... they have since lost their fluff! so now they look a ROSIE Brown :D

we had a busy week so far... we had DhDD over and her seven kids :D they got to explore farm life :D then we went on a dirt road trip! those kids where exhausted! but sooooo much fun! (I have pictures to share but havent found my camera cord.... hmmmm) when DhDD left she left Nick who is 6, he is SUCH a SWEET boy, he is the same age as MY DD, they FIGHT. I wonder if it ever really changes? boys and girls fight no matter WHAT age they are :D :D :D
ANYWAY I will drive Nick home tomorrow!!!

LATER Ladies! I will FIND that camera cord and shoot those Ducks :D

Anael 05-23-2013 08:19 AM

The twins are coming home on weekend leave! ! ! !

They will be home Saturday morning and have to go back to hospital Sunday afternoon. We're all very very excited! ! ! !

deranged_damsel 05-23-2013 08:41 AM

!!!!YAY!!!! Aneal that is soooo exciting!!! so Bram is doing better then? ohhhhh FUN :D :D :D

deranged_damsel 05-23-2013 08:53 AM

9 Attachment(s)
PICS!!!! and my Duckies too!!!

we took the kids out to the sunstone knoll, then to the sand flats for a little mirage chasing! the kids were fascinated that we never could catch that lake :D the lake... CLEAR lake... because its see thru... lol the Volcano in my backyard, and the "Lace Curtain" and MORE barb wire!!! (can you SEE how inspired my PC is?) then Desert Blooms :D

WHAT a FUN day with grandkids :D :D :D

Anael 05-23-2013 09:37 AM

Wow, what a view DD! All from your back yard? :D
Your duckies are brown with a tiny bit of pink! Thanks for the beautiful pictures!

No, Bram isn't doing better, the doctors just thought it's time for them to spend a night at home. He still needs that procedure done. Monday he's going to the UMC in Groningen and we'll see from there.

QuiltE 05-23-2013 12:57 PM

DDamsel ... shot the ducks!! :D I can see the pink'ish tinge!
What a Grand Day you had with the Grands ... are there more than the 7 in that bunch? I'm sure they adore their GrannyDDamsel for all the excursions you take them on!! Such beautiful pics ... thanks for sharing your views with us!

Anael .... HOW EXCITING .... Weekend Leave!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yipppeeeee for the SewGrands!!!!!!!!!! Their weekend home will do everyone good .......... though I wonder about Mick's thoughts? :D

JeanieG 05-23-2013 02:07 PM

Anael - what a milesstone - so excited for you and your son and DDIL. Let us know how Mick reacts to them being home, he may have his nose out of joint! LOL

Dublb - wonderful photos, just love the unusual formations on the rocks and wildflowers in bloom.