March weight loss

Old 03-23-2015, 06:02 PM

I think Mother Nature has forgotten that it is spring. It was sleeting and snowing here earlier this evening. I think it is supposed to be 70 later this week. That is what the weather is like this time of year here.
I think I gained 10 pounds over the weekend. I was pretty good today. My DH wants to go out for dinner on Thursday night to a place that has really big juicy hamburgers. I love hamburgers. I am hoing he backs out. I realy don't need them this week.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:59 PM

A big juicy hamburger sounds good to me! But, like you, I don't need it.
Old 03-25-2015, 03:13 PM

I received 3 beautiful FQ from Pete, for May June and July.
I am still aftraid of the scale. I have been eating pretty well since I got home from retreat. Hopefully my DH has forgotten that he wants to go out for big juice hambergers tomorrow. The person who is going to be my sub when I am off for my knee replacement came in today to shadow me. She wanted to make sure she wanted to take the job. She said she would. She will be good with the kids.
Old 03-25-2015, 03:44 PM

I am not doing at all well this month. I am clearly giving my fat quarter away. It's been a rough month. Oh well, there is always another time. I am going to have to take next month off. I have not been able to get by the quilt store. But, I will have to see, there is still time to get it in.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:01 PM

The FQ for April aren't even due until mid April.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:07 AM

April weight loss challenge I have posted the April thread. Don't forget to sign up. There sure hasn't been much chit chat this month. Also don't forget to PM me your weight loss for March. I am sure I didn't win. I still haven't stepped on the scale since my retreat. I guess I will have to face it tomorrow. Good luck everyone.http://www.quiltingboard.com/general...e-t263347.html

Last edited by meanmom; 03-30-2015 at 04:10 AM.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:24 AM

One more day till the end of March, my how times flies by, too bad weight doesn't come off as fast as the months seem to pass. Don't think I've lost much this month, been trying to be good but I know that I have been drinking way too much Diet Coke. I had, at one time, stopped drinking it altogether, then after I lost over 80 lbs. I thought that maybe I could have one just once in a while, now it seems I am having one daily, which I know is not good. Have to admit that I haven't been weighing myself daily, mostly because I have been spending time with a friend who lives about 28 miles from me and he doesn't have a scale in his bathroom and I'm not about to lug mine along. I will definitely weigh myself tomorrow but won't expect much. Hope others did well this past month.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:09 AM

It appears, I am in sabotage mode. I am up 4 lbs. That's okay, I will just have to get back on track. I will see you for April flowers. I sure hope we all have a good month for April! Fat quarters are nice, but, weight loss is nicer. (wink)
Old 04-02-2015, 10:49 AM

Sorry I am late in checking in ----PC went to wherever they go when they die and forgot I had the laptop (never use) --- actually I was procrastinating! I gained, AGAIN! Then to top it off, my sciatica came back. So bad week so far for me.
Pray next month will be better!!!!!
Old 04-03-2015, 11:42 AM

Well, after my trip to Florida, I'm up 2 pounds!

jeanne49, I feel your pain with the soda. I thought I would just have one can of Pibbs Extra once in a while but I seem to be drinking one every day. I don't drink coffee or tea, that's my caffeine weakness. If I'm going to have the soda, then I need to eliminate something else. And I really need to get back in the exercise groove.

I hope everyone has a better April