March weight loss

Old 03-11-2015, 02:55 PM

FQ theme for next 3 months . April - flowers, May- bright,June -blenders.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:00 PM

I did pretty well with my eating at the sewing day on Saturday. I have been a bad girl since then though. I am back on track today. I filled out the paperwork today to take off for my knee surgery. 4 to 6 weeks. I have way more than enough sick days accumulated to cover it.
I have FQ from the following : Meanmom, Raggiemom, Pete, MaryChristine, CindyA, KimmerB, JimsGem, PamH, Leann, Meganc74, PenniF, Jeanne, Judith1005, Coffeegirl.
If I have missed anyone please let me know.
Old 03-15-2015, 06:51 PM

OK - I will aim for flowers and then blenders!
Old 03-15-2015, 07:15 PM

I received 3 FQ from Jeanne for April, May and June.
Old 03-16-2015, 01:42 PM

Hi everyone! Just wanted to report in...first of all I received the purple fat quarters today...wonderful, fun, and great variety, thank you so much! Secondly, I went to a quilting retreat this weekend, so food was prepared for us. I did bring some back up stuff in case there wasn't anything I could really eat. I did pretty well I think. I managed to stay the same on weight, which I consider a success! Plus, I had a ton of fun. I did do some fabric shopping damage though, lol!
Old 03-16-2015, 11:27 PM

Coffeegirl, congrats on the loss!! I went on retreat a week ago, too, and like you didn't gain or lose. So I, also, consider that a good thing!

Doing WW online is definitely helping me think more about what I'm eating. Doesn't always keep me on track, but on days that I've done well I really feel good about.

Now that bad weather is out of here (keeping my fingers crossed) I hope to start exercising again. My yoga studio is closing this week! I am SO bummed. I'm going to have to figure something out fast. If I don't figure out what I'm going to do then I'm going to be in really bad shape within a few weeks (with my back).

Healthy choices today everyone!!
Old 03-17-2015, 04:50 PM

Back from a few days in San Antonio with kids/grand-daughters. Had great fun at Sea World....and according the the DSIL's magic tracking device, walked 7 miles on Friday and another 5 on Saturday....so felt pretty good about that. Did NOT let them talk me onto any of those crazy roller coasters!!! I get dizzy standing on the step stool !!!!
Hope everyone is starting to get a taste of spring...ABOUT TIME.....it's finally here, as the Bradford Pears are blooming.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:04 AM

Great way to get in some walking PenniF!! Love to hear that people are able to get out and do fun, family things. I like the snow but have had just about enough this year. I was able to take my class onto the playground yesterday and they were just wild!! They've been cooped up enough this year and were SO happy playing and running around outside.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:41 PM

Everyone must be knee deep in fabric or snow....it sure has been quiet here on the thread.

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING Y'ALL.......AND HAPPY NATIONAL/WORLDWIDE QUILTING DAY TOMORROW !!!!
Old 03-21-2015, 04:48 AM

I am stuck...stuck, stuck, STUCK! I hate it when my body does that! It's so discouraging, even though my brain knows that is a normal part of trying to lose weight, I still want to see the numbers go down. Well, I'm off to a quilt retreat on Sunday. Hopefully I can get UN-STUCK! Happy Quilting Day everyone!