Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Janome 6500 update!!!!! >

Janome 6500 update!!!!!

Janome 6500 update!!!!!

Old 06-30-2011, 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by newestnana
btw you should join the yahoo group for 6500/6600 owners:

go to yahoo.com then groups and search on janome6500.
i did thank you :) I asked them there too.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by wannaquilt1
Originally Posted by nhnative
Originally Posted by wannaquilt1
yes I am very lucky, he came to my house and even brought the Janome 3160 along just in case i wanted to keep that one instead since it's a brand new machine and would be the same price. Isn't he awesome? I guess it's someting with being in the south... you know southern hospitality and such. I'm very lucky. I came here 3 yrs ago from Cleveland Ohio so it really is a new world for me. No one went out of their way to be helpful there so I'm still getting used to how nice things are here :)
That's funny. I moved to NE Ohio 4 years ago from NH
wow you are right by where I used to Hang out! I love Cuyahoga Falls. Isn't that where they have "rockin on the river?" we used to go there every summer and hang out. I graduated from Kent State and met my husband there. Ahh the memories. I miss it. I really miss Fall in Ohio... here we don't get many seasons except for hot and humid LOL
Yes Cuyahoga Falls is a really nice city. They do have Rockin on the River. I'm beginning to think that there are only 2 seasons here. Winter and summer. It seems like it doesn't cool down until almost Nov. and then it's winter. I don't like the humid weather here. The yard sales are good and there are so many of them. It seems this year people must be hoarding their fabric. I haven't found much yet. Pat
Old 06-30-2011, 07:56 AM

So glad to hear you have a LQS that backs up their machines and will go the extra yard to be sure your happy and the machine is working in tip top shape. I'm especially happy to hear it's from Summerville's "People Places and Quilts". It's our plan to move there soon to be closer to our children and we have visited both of their locations - loved thier fabrics and they were sweethearts to visit with.
And to be honest, I've been wondering about the service I would get after being so spoiled by our local LQS - they know every regular customer on a first name basis, actually make an effort to remember all the machines you work with, they do make house calls and personally delivery the larger items, they will service your machine in 2 to 3 days or give you a loaner, will even do 1 day service for out of towners that call ahead, they take requests for special/new items seriously, have some amazing teachers, workshops and guest speakers (like Sue Hausmann). Oh the list goes on and on for Odegaard's In Flagstaff, AZ. The 4th generation of this family is now working there. Great people to be around and trust your toys with.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:45 AM

I am so glad he figured out what the problem was for you. I know I loved my Janome 6500 and now my 6600. Being a happy customer makes all the difference in the world
Old 06-30-2011, 09:48 AM

Isn't it great to have such a good dealer? My BSR for my Bernina was not working right on my machine, took it in worked fine on their machine. So I took my machine in on Tuesday and got a note on Wednesday saying that their was a break in the machine where the BSR fits into. They are replacing it for free as I have only used the BSR for about 3 hours. Otherwise my machine has run great with no problems with thread or anything else.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:27 PM

Wonderful dealer indeed!! I'm so happy that your machine problem got sorted out and fixed.
I truly miss The Low Country!!
I lived in Beaufort,SC for 5 years, DH retired from USMC and we moved to Texas.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:58 PM

That is awesome, real service!