Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 08-25-2013, 05:50 PM

My tabletopper for kiffie2413 is in blocks on my design wall and looks really good. Am loving the pattern I did and might have to do another for myself.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:33 PM

You guys are so great! look at all those fabrics.. drool drool drool right? sapdoggie that is one big tablerunner ar eyou sure your not making a quilt with 100 fabrics in it? I love the leaves on the left such texture in the print and color! you can save that one for me! ok save them all for me Yosamitesa has way too many runners .. I mean well she doesn't need that one that's all

I love the variety of choices we are all making.. one project 21 interpretations! this is great. I spent today working on what I thought was a simple block looks sorta like to basket blocks backing up to each other with two half triangle ends. no trouble. did I read the instructions all through? no I did not. so I ended up having to do a crazy seam that makes y seams seem fun! not making that again but the upside is its my wall hanging for Oct for Rhondas swap which means I am down to five to do projects now and this is grand. getting to my table runner project by project. phew! oh I also sorted my fat quarters today. wow a grand variety .. all colors but.. RED. not one red fq. what the heck is that about? I love red! cherry red oh yeah.. guess I only buy it in Christmas! now a thing to shop for grin.. oh how sad is that for me...
Old 08-26-2013, 05:54 AM

Alright...I'm here...I'm here...I'm here!!! Sorry, my mom was here...then we went to visit my grandmother and see how she was doing as well as a trip to the cemetary to say hi to granddaddy...then cutting a baby quilt out while the batiks for the table runner were washing...then of course football yesterday...then back to work today and my lil man's first day of Pre-K Threes!!! I'm actually a little sad today. I think I will have to take the day off when he goes to Kindergarden so I can sit home and cry all day!!! My lil man is growing up way too fast!!!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:41 AM

My oldest dd is here in Minnesota from Texas and we have driven 4 hours north to visit my Mom and sister for a few days. Mom was in an assisted living place for 4 months and was terribly unhappy. She moved and is in a home where their only 5 residents. It is an actual home and she is thrilled so we are thrilled Terri
Old 08-26-2013, 05:16 PM

Terri what a blessing to find such a wonderful home for your mom. I remember when I was a kid that was the kind of "old folks home" we sang carols for at Christmas. Didn't know there were any like that still in existence.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:27 PM

Oh brat- my partner might not like me giving her runner away . If you bribe her with enough chocolate who knows-she might let you borrow it for one season.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:28 PM

Preview #2- [ATTACH=CONFIG]432431[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails quilting-2013-part-2-013.jpg  
Old 08-26-2013, 05:31 PM

Hello all from hot and steamy mid Michigan. Yes, it does get hot and steamy hear, thank heavens not to often but when it does it is sticky! I want to go back to the nice 70-80s days and low 50s nights! I have been busy cleaning and it's not spring! My sisters are visiting from Louisville next week and I want the house clean, except of course for the dogs who spend all their time shedding. But windows, screens, walls, baseboards and everything else will be clean. I am doing one room a day, washing everything including all my antique lamps. Boy, when you prefer open windows (weather permitting) and you live in the woods in a sandy area everything gets dusty and gritty quick. Tomorrow the kitchen - ugh, hate dumping all the junk out of my cabinets! Maybe I should take the day off and sew!! I think I've decided on my pattern but am teetering between a couple of fabrics. Maybe I need to stop at the quilt shop.....
Old 08-26-2013, 05:44 PM

All done with chickadeee55's batik runner. Really happy with how it has turned out. May have to make me one now. . . Oh but she's doing that. Lol!
Old 08-26-2013, 09:32 PM

I am so glad your loving it Mom6 hopefully you love it so much you come back for more and more!!! ask some who have played before it can be a really rewarding experience. And you only get better and faster at it the more you try.. look I am soliciting for the winter swap I haven't come close to starting yet