Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

I received my beautiful table topper late yesterday. I am giddy. It's perfect, and all for me

This amazing topper was made by non other than Dabbler312...
    Name:  IMG_0395.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  152.3 KBName:  IMG_0396.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  184.9 KB

What a fun swap this has been!
    Thank you Dabbler312 for such a beautiful-Cheery piece of art.
    And, Brat for hosting this
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

Oh how pretty! I got mine from lilrain yesterday too. I'll try to post a photo later today. It's tan, black, grey and deep purple.

More sewing for me to do today, and while I have both guys home, I need to try to persuade them to help me clean the house. I'm sure knowing Dusty he'll say "I'll do it one day I'm off this week", but then I get another quickie halfdone & I feel like my bathrooms deserve better than that this time.

Hi Brat,
    I know I pm'd this to you earlier...but I do have a new Christmas runner made and also a mini wall hanging/runner that is July 4the theme that is approx 12x 27...I would be happy to send to the gal(s) whose partners have left for parts unknown...it could be a "Christmas in July" table runner swap...and a "Mini table runner swap"...haha...
    Regards,
    Kif
    PS Here is a pic of the afore mentioned "special gift" from my dh
    Name:  012.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  110.4 KB
    Last edited by kiffie2413; 07-07-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Awesome!

Skaduzy's partner seemed to disappear so I was the most luckiest person to swap with her! Her table topper could not have "fit" my kitchen any better. The perfect shades of green, and mugs rugs to match. A notepad, which I go through a lot of them, the the cutest little panel with sayings that I will definately use. I can't thank you enough Sue, absolutely perfect. I am one happy camper!!!
    The 3rd pic is the one I sent to her. Skaduzy had asked for pink, green and yellow, she received this one that I sent and I got a message from her asking if I could please post it. Name:  DSCF1475.JPG
Views: 122
Size:  1.22 MBName:  DSCF1476.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  1.23 MBName:  DSCF1467.JPG
Views: 124
Size:  1.24 MB

Thank you, jaba, for posting the picture for me. You all can see what a beautiful runner I received and in my favorite colors. There are many places I can use this in my house but I think I will use it in my sunroom for now. The flowers in the center will be perfect.
    I'm glad you stepped in as my partner.
    Sew many Quilts.......so little time!

Blog Entries
    Oops here they areName:  DSCF1475.JPG
Views: 96
Size:  1.22 MBName:  DSCF1476.JPG
Views: 105
Size:  1.23 MBName:  DSCF1467.JPG
Views: 92
Size:  1.24 MB

You guys scored. Nice work both of you!

Jed Clampett. love your skin it so is you I have one that is curled up maybe we could put them together and take walle down put him on the table with a skin on either side maybe the squirrel skull on top and have the ladies here over for lunch? oh yeah. this way we wont have to make much food. they wont want to eat. a little tastes just like chicken girls?
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Yes I scored big time miss brat. Can't thank skaduzy enough, I so love this table topper!
    As for the skins and the squirrel, not really my thing. Have a good lunch.....................

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Oops here they areName:  DSCF1475.JPG
Views: 96
Size:  1.22 MB
    I have some apple fabric that's similar to this that I got in Denmark & I've been trying to decide what to do with it. I think I just did! How cute!!!

Blog Entries
    The latest arrivals are just as stunning. Such talented folks we have here. I think it is wonderful that someone always steps up to the plate and helps fill in for those who need it. I have been off on family affairs or I would have volunteered. Perhaps one day there will be a swap where 100 % contribute. But back to the latest arrivals...makes me want to go sew something similar. Alas, I am desperately working on getting last of binding on my GFG. I am halfway there!
    She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 ... LastLast