Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th >

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Old 07-05-2013, 12:10 PM

I just received my runner from Yosamitesa this afternoon. It is so pretty. It already has an honoured place in my kitchen. [ATTACH=CONFIG]422573[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscn1673.jpg  
Old 07-05-2013, 02:07 PM

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Never had trouble uploading photos before. Take my word for it. The table runner Yosamitesa sent me is really beautiful.
Attached Thumbnails dscn1673.jpg  
Old 07-05-2013, 03:01 PM

Very PRETTY Yosamitesa! Is that a quilt as you go? I have never done one of those before Love the colors you used. OOOoooooo batiks.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:49 PM

Nope. Just a braid runner. Loved the batik set!!!
Old 07-05-2013, 05:51 PM

Babyfire, oh my, congrats to you. Love those new babies....but I'm the grandma and great grandma!! A very special addition to your family I'm sure.
Grandma Di looks like your posting just fine, nice runner!
Old 07-05-2013, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by babyfireo4 View Post
Just messaged my partner Can't wait Kiffie, I really hope you like yours, Hint: it's curvy and may include something delicious (enclosed in a plastic baggie just in case). Oh and I just found out I'm pregnant!!! Only going to be 8 years between them lol (our little boy Payton is 7 right now). Yay
Congrats!! I also pm'd you, too.. so, when's the due date? I know you, your hubby and Payton are all thrilled! I can imagine Payton being so excited to be a big brother.
Can't wait to get my "curvy" runner and "surprise"..sounds tasty..lol.
More beautiful runner pics everyday..
K
Old 07-05-2013, 08:48 PM

I just got a message that Lilrain received her package from me today. I think she shipped 1 day behind me, so maybe mine will be here tomorrow. It's like Christmas!

Babyfireo4, 8 years isn't too bad. Just think of all the help that Peyton will be and how protective he'll be of his little sibling. I have a friend who had her 2nd daughter when her oldest was 13. It's worked out fairly well, especially since big sister is 26 now and can take little sister shopping or to get her nails done and have a real girl day. Oh, and one of my old bosses had 1 in college, 2 in high school, and 2 in diapers. Talk about a gap! Congratulations on your pending arrival!!!
Old 07-05-2013, 11:13 PM

My dh was 18 when his sister was born and 21 when his brother came..my mother-in-law was 8 mos. pregnant with his brother at our wedding... I half jokingly told her if she went into labor at our wedding I would not be a happy camper!..lol.. 3 years later we had our only child, a son. Fast forward 30+ yrs from our wedding, son is 27, it's funny when he is introducing his Uncle who is 3 yrs older than him to people, most do a double take..
Old 07-06-2013, 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
so, when's the due date?
K
I can't make a doc appointment until at least Monday, so my guess is 4-5 weeks making the due date around March 12th. Still really early but that test lit up fast and morning sickness *morning my rear end* was a great tip off lol
Old 07-06-2013, 11:10 AM

I have an announcement to make:

THANK YOU EVERYONE for the surprise package and special thanks to Kelly for setting it up. It was the best thank you/welcome to your new home package ever. FABRIC! I saw the bx from Kelly and first thought rr but then I remember she ships to Jaba so that couldnt be it.. and when I opened it this morning I was speechless.. a rare thing for me. I just kept opening cards and packages and then there was another one and another one. I have been touched deeply by your kind words and special gifts. I will post a pic later but wanted to let all of you know my extreme thanks. I could give all of you a great big ...cheek kiss! wowsa.